Drexel Battlegrounds Opsite Directions with Sat Maps

AO information, directions, and maps of approved AOs are found here

Moderator: Moderators

Drexel Battlegrounds Opsite Directions with Sat Maps

Postby TACAdmin on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:43 pm

Live Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 27895&z=16

Directions: From the avra vally exit on I-10 you head southeast on I-10 through Tucson and past the I19 interchange. Take exit 267 for E Valencia. Turn left at E Valenca Rd. Turn left at S Houghton Rd. Go down Houghton Rd for two miles until you see E Drexel Rd on the right, turn right on E Drexel Rd. Go down Drexel for one mile through two stop signs. Then Take a left on to a dirt road called Melpomene, follow Melpomine and you will come up on a sign that will point you to the direction of the parking. Parking sign is only placed when an event is going on.

Alternate directions from inside of town: The directions from Golf Links and Kolb are. Head south on Kolb Rd. Turn left at Irvington Rd. Then turn right at Houghton Rd, Follow Houghton for one mile until you see E Drexel Rd on the left, turn left at E Drexel Rd. Follow for one mile, pass through two stop sines. Then go left on to a dirt road called melpomene. Follow until you see a sign pointing to parking. Parking sign is only placed when an event is going on.

Very High Level View:

High Level View:

Mid Level View:

Low Level AO View:

Snap Shots of the AO:

TACAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Drexel Battlegrounds Opsite Directions with Sat Maps

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun May 09, 2010 4:56 am

At last check this AO is no longer usable. The LEOs have been out to ask people not to use it since it is inside city limits.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to AO Information