A general note on vandalism

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

A general note on vandalism

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun May 22, 2011 7:20 pm

It came to my attention while perusing the event thread from this weekend that someone may have had their car egged by someone in TAC while attending a pickup game.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2923

While I have not heard any details about the situation, and it appears the effected party has written it off for now, I did want to point out that there is a ZERO tolerance policy at TAC in regards to assualt, theft and vandalism.

Sure, we can all go under the assumption it was a bird or a non TAC hooligan or act of god. However, in the case it was intentional I want to make one thing crystal clear so no one misunderstands...

If anyone is caught behaving in this manner, regardless of what beef they have with another player, TAC or not, justified or not they will be immediately turned over to local law enforcement and banned permanently and their contact info and offense details also delivered to AA leadership, Toxic Airsoft and DP field management. No trial, no explanation, no second chance, and no excuse. If you cannot act like an adult we do not want you here. Kicking a few asses to the curb will not hurt this club in the slightest.

Now, please continue on with business as usual and thanks for taking a moment to refresh yourselves with the fact we are not your day care, your damn middle school, or frat house. Thank you for taking responsibly for yourselves and your actions.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to General Discussion