"Operation Western Front" Discussion

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 pm

TOXIC AIRSOFT is proud to announce that we have just partnered with OLD TUCSON STUDIO'S to bring the first ever MILSIM to AZ.

Yes, finally some MILSIM...

I was so tied of the wanna be MILSIM games like The Hills Have Eyes, Grozny's, and STALKER games. :cry:
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: "Operation Western Front"

Postby yellow_fever on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah, they probably could've at least done a little googling before posting that.

But anyway, how 'bout dat Old Tucson, huh?
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

The venue is tightl... its the verbiage that is killing me.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

Well the 49th/34th is down for Ten ...I spoke with the host and it sounds like it would be worth doing.
See my post in members section
$95.00-covers event patch and catered lunch-Three missons total 1 Hour.1,5Hour, and final 3Hours
ten man squads
Mid caps
Bios
Local Media, film crew and vendors booths
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby SinfulPain on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:Well the 49th/34th is down for Ten ...I spoke with the host and it sounds like it would be worth doing.
$95.00-covers event patch and catered lunch-Three missons total 1 Hour.1,5Hour, and final 3Hours
ten man squads
Mid caps
Bios

If the media's gonna be there, maybe airsoft will finally get a good reputation in AZ.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:07 pm

SinfulPain wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote:Well the 49th/34th is down for Ten ...I spoke with the host and it sounds like it would be worth doing.
ten man squads
Mid caps
Bios

If the media's gonna be there, maybe airsoft will finally get a good reputation in AZ.

With Toxic airsoft lol?
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 pm

thats an even better reason to have us(TAC) on sight.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby krash on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Icon
we need more intel on this event

WHAT THE? old tucson?? how did they pull that shut off? IF TOXIC could do this COULD NOT TAC not do the same or better.......
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SIGNED UP x 95$ = hour per usage of old tucson time?
HOW ABOUT URBAN NIGHT GAMES, THEN NOT TO CONFLICT WITH NORMAL DAY TIME HOURS and could maybe get a cut throat rate??
95$ man, this is why I have never gone to those BIG NATION WIDE events (10 man squads??) or even the Maruader games here in Phnx NEVER! heard too many bad stories about these games..........

I think I may be missing out but 3 hours for 100 bucks.. plus gas, food , time, wear and tear (to my spine)............?????

Icon when are you running the ALL DAY EVENT 24hrs of hell with fire, ice, props, blanks, snipers, time tables, forced march in op site and maybe some folks over 14 years old??

OVER
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Not to keep being a downer, but I think the reason TAC has never rented out old Tucson, is Because no one wanted to play there. To be fair, I don't think Old Tucson has the slightest idea of what they are getting into.

OT was one of my favorite experiances as a kid, loved going there, loved hanging out and riding the rides. But I seem to remember the magic of the place being the costumed people, and the period buildings and the like.

I just can't see myself running around Old Tucson in full gear, shooting up the place....and having a good time...

I also seem to remember a lot of glass-fronted stuff, large windows and panels ect. That and AS don't mix nicely.

Ah well, I suppose shooting through a replica saloon would be sweet, but, I just cant see all the other stuff.

And I REALLY hope the guys at toxic didn't just tell them AS is a bunch of "reenactors" in order to get the place.

Who knows, they will probably limit the play area to a small unbreakable part, and everyone will have a blast.
As for me....I don't have that kind of money, and I am sure most 14 year olds don't either....
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Exarach wrote:To be fair, I don't think Old Tucson has the slightest idea of what they are getting into.

I also seem to remember a lot of glass-fronted stuff, large windows and panels ect. That and AS don't mix nicely.

And I REALLY hope the guys at toxic didn't just tell them AS is a bunch of "reenactors" in order to get the place.

Who knows, they will probably limit the play area to a small unbreakable part, and everyone will have a blast.
As for me....I don't have that kind of money, and I am sure most 14 year olds don't either....

BB's crashing through windows. Denting up the sides of wooden buildings. Littered throughout the streets for months, bios or not. Asshole kid breaching a door with a boot. Mommy and daddy sueing OT cause Jimmy lost a testicle.

Wait, that sounds like a good time.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Next

Return to General Discussion