"Operation Western Front" Discussion

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: "Operation Western Front"

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 am

Tonk wrote:
THKInternational wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote: Everyone else can stay here in MUNDAINIA ;)

what is that?

mun·dane
[muhn-deyn, muhn-deyn]
adjective
1. of or pertaining to this world or earth as contrasted with heaven; worldly; earthly: mundane affairs.
2. common; ordinary; banal; unimaginative.
3. of or pertaining to the world, universe, or earth.

:lol:
Theres TONK for the win!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: "Operation Western Front"

Postby THKInternational on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 am

I got my thumb stuck in a meat slicer but im still going
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

"Operation Western Front" talk

Postby RamboReserekted on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

I know I haven't been around... doing adult stuff (still somewhat new to me but still ahead of my time) ... anyway

I read through the whole posts/topic... I think maybe TAC should think about hosting a game of this magnitude at an actual MOUNT venue (close quarters/urban warfare) ... invite the world and have a fee. Most of you guys, especially TAC leadership participate in the National events, and would know about insurance and permits or whatever other crap this "free country" would require... (that's supposed to be funny)

anyway, could be a great fund raiser. If TA can do it, anybody can!

just an idea for people to think about.
I made the reference before, but when I was 19 and crazy/naive as hell, I held a couple games with 50-100 people, 1 2 day game I can remember. There were no admins or anything and it went smoothly. Why not take in the TAC experience I know all of you have, and incorporate real MIL-SIM into airsoft. again, just an idea... and yes, i'm back to drunk posting so excuse my "parade" all over the forum this evening.
RamboReserekted
Private

Re: "Operation Western Front" Discussion

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 am

Getting a military base to let us use their MOUT town may be more trouble than it is worth.Yes it would be very cool.
Old Tucson has made it clear that they are more than willing to do this again. Its a money maker for them,
I understand that TA may be doing another event in may, and has taken much of the input from players to heart. Including dropping the price. Im all for letting TA have another stab at it before I went to the trouble of hosting one. Heck Id rather play!
The 34th was pared up with some good Non TAC players, and we had fun. With changes in place for the next one im looking forward to a good event.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Previous

Return to General Discussion