What will it take for you to attend games at Toxic?

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What will it take for you to attend games at Toxic?

Postby mahabra695 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm

The Toxic staff also needs to stop "winning" so much. Did you guys know that they never lose?
mahabra695
Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm

mahabra695 wrote:The Toxic staff also needs to stop "winning" so much. Did you guys know that they never lose?

Ask me next time I see you...heck ask any of the original 49Th about a game at SASCO
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby THKInternational on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm

oh the truck incident?
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby mahabra695 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:03 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:
mahabra695 wrote:The Toxic staff also needs to stop "winning" so much. Did you guys know that they never lose?

Ask me next time I see you...heck ask any of the original 49Th about a game at SASCO

I'm pretty sure Ulti has told me this story before.

I was saying that implying that they cheat constantly, making sure that they can "win."
mahabra695
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

Its true. The only time I have ever seen them be honest is the first time we went there when it was literally just the 4 of them against 5 people from 49th. Even at the recent CC event they were at they were doing some shifty things. I really hate to trash talk, but when its that obvious, and happens this often, I can't help but be annoyed.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

I didn't even know any Toxic people were at CC... I was busy shooting punks in Multi-Cam directing a great platoon of Russians.

Although there were issues with my teammates with a couple people out there from a Phoenix team, I had no issues at all. I had guys call hits from 200+ feet that I floated BB's into from the police station and they yelled out "good shooting sniper". I was using an AK @ 330fps and couldn't even tell they had been hit until they called it. But they had integrity. Team BCA I think they were.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm

TJC10 wrote:I didn't even know any Toxic people were at CC... I was busy shooting punks in Multi-Cam directing a great platoon of Russians.

Although there were issues with my teammates with a couple people out there from a Phoenix team, I had no issues at all. I had guys call hits from 200+ feet that I floated BB's into from the police station and they yelled out "good shooting sniper". I was using an AK @ 330fps and couldn't even tell they had been hit until they called it. But they had integrity. Team BCA I think they were.

Big Cocky Americans???
Big Cheating Asses
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yellow_fever on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 pm

TJC10 wrote:I didn't even know any Toxic people were at CC... I was busy shooting punks in Multi-Cam directing a great platoon of Russians.

The Toxic crew were wearing MARPAT at Red Dagger. Same as at Cold Burn.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby Exarach on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I decided to check out the TA team on one mission, we had to recruit the militia, by far the worst part of my day at CC.
Bunch of idiots jumping on the trigger, oddly, only thing they hit were high notes as they shot there mouths off. WoRST RiDe EvER.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Desert Living on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 am

Know im new to the site, but they talk about group rates (been thinking of work team builder there) how about for groups like tac to get a group discount ( we would be a group per a planned a group raid onsite).
Desert Living
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion