Gun stolen from Toxic!

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Gun stolen from Toxic!

Postby captainALLCAPS on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:02 am

Probably a lost cause but please be on the lookout for someone trying to get rid of a black TM M9 GBB Pistol. It was apparently stolen from me right off the table at Toxic on Sunday night. It would have one WE magazine, they left the other one there. Like I said, probably a shot in the dark, but oh well. This is not at all a stab at toxic. Probably some little kid with sticky fingers.

Thanks,

Jason.
captainALLCAPS
Recruit

Re: Gun stolen from Toxic!

Postby SinfulPain on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Any specific markings on it that you can identify?
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby captainALLCAPS on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Sadly, not really.
captainALLCAPS
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Thats a GD shame... you see it on a field and I'm around point it out to me. I'll take it and eject the offender.

BTW, that is intolerable.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby captainALLCAPS on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Ya, I hear you man. Thanks. It's a tough one cause it doesn't have distinct markings on it. Here is a pic of it. The only difference is this shows a TM Mag. It was stolen with a WE mag in it. Thanks for being on the lookout.

captainALLCAPS
Recruit

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 am

Well...Id say offer a small reward..if its returned... I electro pencil my last 4 someplace on all my aegs, and magazines. Hope you get it back.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Smoothcat on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:34 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:Well...Id say offer a small reward..if its returned... I electro pencil my last 4 someplace on all my aegs, and magazines. Hope you get it back.

I do the same with all my tools. It helps out when you call someone out on their BS.
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby captainALLCAPS on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 am

Ya, thanks guys. I'm gonna have to do that!
captainALLCAPS
Recruit

Postby Julian on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Toxic is a fun place and looks like they're keeping up their business pretty well, however I'd like to point out that this is the second thread about someone having gear/guns stolen from them at Toxic.

Guys, if you go there, make sure to keep your stuff on you at all times. Apparently some of their patrons are thieving little bastards. If you get something stolen I'd suggest you report it immediately so that they can catalogue everyone who was playing there at the time you got something ganked...if this happens a third time to anyone, my spidey senses say it's gonna be a repeat offender, and documenting these incidents narrows down who the culprit(s) is.
Julian
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Like I said in the previous thread, I keep nothing on the tables at toxic or DP. The few times I have been there, everything is either on my body, or in my trunk. I will set stuff down on a table when I am having a sit-down, but loading up at my car has just become habit for me :) .
ultimentra
TAC XO

Next

Return to General Discussion