Gun stolen from Toxic!

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Gun stolen from Toxic!

Postby combine21 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

your the third person actualy, last saturday (week fromt onight) i had a 60$ winchester special edition knife stolen from me :( i had my 100$ "mini-machete" on my hip that night..wish i coulda cut the little bastards fingers off :/ oh well though, atleast we caught one guy, and all i had, LITERALY all i had done, was set it down, for maybe 3 mins, and they grabbed it when i wasnt looking, out table wasnt even covered in much, just a helmet, my MC jacket, and my BBs, and not to mention the knife was IN THE HELMET. next time, im gunna put a bear trap with my knife on it.

(sorry, im 16, my typing sucks)
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 am

Hate to ask but what do you need with a knife or a machete at TA's field. I know there is a lot of jungle and the possibility of wildebeest attack on the east side of Tucson but I thought TA was clear cut and de-wildebeested.

PS, yes that is how you spell wildebeest. Look it up :lol:
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby combine21 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 pm

i dont trust people anymore based on what ive been through in my past (WE WILL NOT BE GOING THERE) so i always carry some form of protection whether it be a tiny 1 inch blade, to an 8 inch Jeep Survival knife. its how ive always been -shrugs-
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:45 pm

combine21 wrote:i dont trust people anymore based on what ive been through in my past (WE WILL NOT BE GOING THERE) so i always carry some form of protection whether it be a tiny 1 inch blade, to an 8 inch Jeep Survival knife. its how ive always been -shrugs-

Not a good idea. You pull a knife on somebody, even if it is to defend yourself, and they may pull a bigger knife, or a gun, or whatever.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you got your gun back ALL. I was going to go there this past saturday evening, but with all this theft issue, I'm hesitant.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby captainALLCAPS on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 pm

It's all good Striker, It's a great field, I just run out of my truck now. No big deal.
captainALLCAPS
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:16 am

Combine, you should look up ARS 13-31 to know what your rights are before you go around carrying a weapon. Your 16yo so its not much. Pretty much only in the presence of a parent/guardian and while hunting. If you simply get caught brandishing an 8" knife or have it concealed on your person, its a class 6 felony. Taking it into the parking lot at MVHS will buy you a class 4 or 5 depending on intent. Prisons are full of people who thought they were right and were not.

Good luck.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby ultimentra on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:26 am

Trent is always full of useful information like this (I had no idea of the law) take his advice! Knowing is the half the battle! :D

Anyway, I would say its probably time to close this thread, as the issue at hand has now been resolved, and were starting to get off topic.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby combine21 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 am

TJC10 wrote:Combine, you should look up ARS 13-31 to know what your rights are before you go around carrying a weapon. Your 16yo so its not much. Pretty much only in the presence of a parent/guardian and while hunting. If you simply get caught brandishing an 8" knife or have it concealed on your person, its a class 6 felony. Taking it into the parking lot at MVHS will buy you a class 4 or 5 depending on intent. Prisons are full of people who thought they were right and were not.

Good luck.

i dont carry my survival knife on me 24/7 only to outdoors events and such, most i carry is a small 2inch? mayb barely hitting 3 inch? S&W and if not that i can hit hard enough to knock em down and get the hell out of there, i have my limits, even though most of the knives i buy come from were i go to to school, i dont carry there, dumbasses bring em though /: poor idiots. ive already seen guys carrying pistols on campus...and my parents wonder why i hate going to school :roll:
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 am

"Folding pocket knives" are specifically exempted as a weapon from ARS 13-31... It really is a must read for anyone though and that will conclude my derailing of this "gun stolen" thread. Thank you.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby captainALLCAPS on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 am

I think you might want to start a new thread...
captainALLCAPS
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion