concerns regarding a friend

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

concerns regarding a friend

Postby THKInternational on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Well before my team split Mclvn and I played some CoD airsoft players. 1 player had a Mil-Sim spirit but like most players in that area are... I know this kid well he has the potential he was the leader of his Team as well but It seems they parted ways. I turned him on to TAC but I said I would bring it up on here. For anyone who I have talk to about this these are the same kids who but each other with their rifles. I am Running throught the rules with him first. I was just wondering what would you have me do with this kid... :)
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: concerns regarding a friend

Postby Slim on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 am

i know the kid aas well and can vouch for him, kinda...

he has spirit aas thk states, and the weapons, but not the mentality, if you hear me,

ultimately, he'd have to come to a pickup, or the upcoming tac meet, and the commadants can decid whether to allow him with us after seeing how he does in the pickups and in group talks, team coordination, ect, and he can also decide then if he likes mil-sim or just sticks with air-soft.

thats me but ultimately its up to the leaders.

slim, out
Slim
Sergeant

Postby Striker on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

As long as he is of age, and meets the TAC standard code of conduct and rules, there shouldn't be an issue with him playing.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby THKInternational on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

awesome E ill talk to him
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 am

Actions speak louder than words, Bring him and lets see how he does-
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Slim on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

it'll be a 50/50 decision, 50 if we want him, 50 if he wants (if we allow) to stay.

bring him to the tac meet at the end of the month, quite a few of us will a be bein there.
Slim
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Lima Delta wrote:it'll be a 50/50 decision, 50 if we want him, 50 if he wants (if we allow) to stay.

bring him to the tac meet at the end of the month, quite a few of us will a be bein there.

Illl see if he can make it
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Slim on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 am

cool, i may be bringing another friend or two to the game as well new to MIL-SIM but not airsoft.
Slim
Sergeant

Return to General Discussion