NW op site concern

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: NW op site concern

Postby SinfulPain on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm

THKInternational wrote:well better safe than sorry if we do play at NW it would hurt to have someone with protection if the game is at NW ill be carring my Knife. I would tho suggest playing at Silverbell after the meeting. Its better to have no confrontation even if its peaceful eith homeless because now there is a posibility that the homeless aren't friendly.

I would suggest that you DONT do that! You are just asking for trouble if you use it in the wrong scenario. Leave that to someone older that will have a proper mindset.

Back on topic:
During the meeting, I'd send someone who is there to play, to go check the island and the rest of the site for a homeless person before playing. I would also suggest doing that before any future games at NWOPS, so you can help keep airsofters in good terms with the local law enforcement.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm

In short it is other folks not wanting to share the area with us so ignore it.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:14 pm

In short, thanks for the heads up. Meeting is still on at that ao. We will sort the game portion out. If anyone brings a knife or a gun and gets into an altercation with anyone, homless or not, will be turned over to the authorities. That is all, this thread is done.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Previous

Return to General Discussion