4 out of 5 dont believe TAC exists

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

4 out of 5 dont believe TAC exists

Postby THKInternational on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I know the title is deciving but last weekend I went to DP (Distasteful Propaganda) and alot of the older players seemed to be disappointed by the games there. I confronted these people and they say they wish there was a better way to play airsoft, because airsoft night at DP is shared with paintballers I myself was hit 4 times in 1 game by paintballers (unintetionaly). I told these people to try Toxic airsoft and they told me that they heard awefull things about it but that isn't the point I told them to try tac about all of the players I talkedto the youngest was 15 the oldest was 18 of these 10 or so players has visited the website www.tucsonairsoftcoalition.com. They all said that it doesn't exist or they never heard of it!!! The last update was on 2004 this instantly turned them off to it. I explained to them that it did exist but on a forum page they didn't believe me. So I have a suggestion maybe putting something on the main webpage about the forum is where they can read about the games and such. Any body with a full brain can see Forum on the sidebar but alas some people dont have the prerequisites for that. Just a thought that I would share with you all.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: 4 out of 5 dont believe TAC exists

Postby ultimentra on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Good suggestion, this is something that has been talked about before. Kiley recently gave me some kind of login permissions on the main page, and I submitted a news article but I am not sure if it went through or not. The interface is kind of confusing. Kiley?
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/

I put a link to the forum in big bold letters and also fixed the publish date.

I dont even think I was with TAC in 2004. I suspect the 2004 date that was there was an artifact from the install. Regardless the point is valid that it hasn't been updated in 2+ years.

I also pushed Ultimentras article live at the top of the list with a few edits.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby THKInternational on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Great!! I hope to see an increase of TAC members soon xD I'll take a visit to DP this weekend to try to introduce some of the more Mature players @ DP to TAC.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ultimentra on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh cool it did work! I will be sure to submit a few more in the near future.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby V-S on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 am

Promote! I don't attend a whole lot of games thanks to my work schedule, but I enjoy TAC games when I can get out! I'd love to see the community grow, so hand out fliers at DP and make ad banners! Throw 'em in your sigs on other forums and whatnot!
V-S
Corporal

Return to General Discussion