Interest

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Interest

Postby Smoothcat on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 am

You know if you've lost interest. If you're still on TAC, checking in every once in a while, I believe you still have interest. Like Savage said, it's a matter of motivation. YOU have to make the time & effort to make it out.
My spare time is heavier into real steel as well. Between work/family I have"no time" to play, but I make the effort to make it out every so often because I enjoy the sport, and enjoy the time spent with the friends I've made, and folks I don't even know.
Hope you make it out soon :)
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 am

Ironic..Most of my time was spent with real steel...Been around it my whole life.I recall when i was first handed an M16.I was seventeen and had My own AR15 at home. I saw the others around me looking at it like it :shock: WOW! I was thinking "any chance I can get an M14?"

Here I see a complete reversal. Most start here with the AEGs, mainly due to being underaged, from a household where Mom and dad may not be as hip to having an AR in the safe as Mine were. I also see a few who shouldnt ever have anything more lethal than an AEG :lol:
Shooting real steel is great fun, but I fire real steel for a completley diffrent reason, than I play Mil-Sim Airsoft. I fire real steel to keep a skill sharp should I really need it for anything out side of punching holes in paper people at 400 meters!
Airsoft a is a combination of elements, Tactics, Team work,Skill, Communication, Stratagy....Not Just the AEG.
Air-soft is a great way to combine all of these things while helping maintain a good physical condition, along with learning new skills. Everything learned in airsoft can and is directly applicable to real steel /real world.

Then there is a financial reason I can fire 4000 Little pastic BBs at my friends over a period of 30 days for $15.00
Or I can fire 40 Rounds over a period of a couple hours $25.00< $50

Its a call you have to make..no one here can convince you..its Game after all!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Gills on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 pm

I know this post is a little old but Ive been wanting to comment for a while.
Theres an Ernest Hemingway quote I want to bring out that can relate to airsoft.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." -Hemingway

My suggestion would be to dish out the money for a combat machine and come on out. They are good guns stock and can get more than enough range to kill. Hope to see you come back into the sport.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby airsoftguy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Gills wrote:I know this post is a little old but Ive been wanting to comment for a while.
Theres an Ernest Hemingway quote I want to bring out that can relate to airsoft.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." -Hemingway

My suggestion would be to dish out the money for a combat machine and come on out. They are good guns stock and can get more than enough range to kill. Hope to see you come back into the sport.

I Know what you mean but I just don't have the free time right now to come out and play.
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 am

airsoftguy wrote:
Gills wrote:I know this post is a little old but Ive been wanting to comment for a while.

I Know what you mean but I just don't have the free time right now to come out and play.

Well thats the end of it.. No time is no time. Lock this thread!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Previous

Return to General Discussion