hobbyking

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: hobbyking

Postby The Honey Badger on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I have had no issues... I love the LiPo but I can not really recommend the 11.1 to anyone. Speed is great but I like the 12-15 bb/s range and stock guns, even KWA's and other $400 guns will eventually go south. 7.4v is the way to go for me
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Exarach on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:I have had no issues... I love the LiPo but I can not really recommend the 11.1 to anyone. Speed is great but I like the 12-15 bb/s range and stock guns, even KWA's and other $400 guns will eventually go south. 7.4v is the way to go for me

This is a great thread! Way true!
BUT :D?
with a proper gearset, sorbo, and build, an 11.1v setup can be had for a low cost, and it absolutely ROCKS!

Also, a major thing we are leaving out, is that 11.1v lipos are perfectly fantastic for SEMI AUTO rifles! :D

They provide the power and speed needed for rapid semi fire shots, and can cycle huge springs with ease in conjunction with the right motor!

11.1v are what I use in my cqb builds, and my long range DMR stuff. They are amazing!

And remember kids! A lipo does nothing magic in an airsoft gun! It just seems like it! :lol:
Light weight and long lasting, with excellent draw, it is one of the decisions I will never regret in AS.

And, as long as you correctly prep a gun, full auto 11.1 is a possibility, even if a little excessive. :lol:

Just ask Honeybadger about how long the 7.4 lasts in his RPK! It lasted in my magpul G&P all day at LC! Over 7 hours of constant use!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Exarach wrote:
The Honey Badger wrote:I have had no issues... I love the LiPo but I can not really recommend the 11.1 to anyone. Speed is great but I like the 12-15 bb/s range and stock guns, even KWA's and other $400 guns will eventually go south. 7.4v is the way to go for me

with a proper gearset, sorbo, and build, an 11.1v setup can be had for a low cost, and it absolutely ROCKS!

Also, a major thing we are leaving out, is that 11.1v lipos are perfectly fantastic for SEMI AUTO rifles! :D

They provide the power and speed needed for rapid semi fire shots, and can cycle huge springs with ease in conjunction with the right motor!

11.1v are what I use in my cqb builds, and my long range DMR stuff. They are amazing!

And remember kids! A lipo does nothing magic in an airsoft gun! It just seems like it! :lol:
Light weight and long lasting, with excellent draw, it is one of the decisions I will never regret in AS.

And, as long as you correctly prep a gun, full auto 11.1 is a possibility, even if a little excessive. :lol:

Just ask Honeybadger about how long the 7.4 lasts in his RPK! It lasted in my magpul G&P all day at LC! Over 7 hours of constant use!

Yep, but no one ever upgrades until the front of the Gearbox cracks.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Exarach on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am

The Honey Badger wrote:
Exarach wrote:

Yep, but no one ever upgrades until the front of the Gearbox cracks.

O YOU OF LITTLE SORBO! :lol:
Now that my job consists of browsing the internet all day, I have sorbo in all my guns!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to General Discussion