Operation Western Front II and the NEW TAS

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Operation Western Front II and the NEW TAS

Postby THKInternational on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Well I know some of you don't think its going to happen but on my last visit to TOXIC I brought up the topic to PAT. He assured me that there would be newgame admins preporations a day prior for the game and smaller patches ( :lol: ) Operation Western Front II will have sponsorship from airsoft megastore and SRC. The reason I believe that this time it will be better is because Toxic's Staff has Incorporated Stricter rules and several 3 strikes your out rules. All the games held at toxic have 2 game admins watching players throught the games. The ammount of stolen property has dropped to a rarity. The Parking Lot is lit t as well as the stageing area and a strict no firing in the staging area rule. Not only are all the players wear FFP unless under 18 all the players are respetful and CALL THIER HITS!!! Toxics image to me has greatly improved over the last year and I am willing to register for Operation Western Front II. registration is not yet up but a date has been expeted the date will be SEPTEMBER 31st 2012.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Operation Western Front II and the NEW TAS

Postby ultimentra on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Did they say anything about dropping the pricetag down this time? The venue is awesome, but not 80 dollars awesome.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby clayton on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

i support THK's words here. i enjoyed my last visit to Toxic recently.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

as far as price tag, that information has not been released yet but I would say $65 is the highest I would pay.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 am

IF there is going to be any real interest in this event I feel that TOXIC needs to post an actual announcment for the event.

If they have worked out the problems they had at OpWf1, drop the price a bit ,and ACTUALY advertise the event then it should be great!
If they have a date of Sept then they have already shot themsleves in the foot for any national advertising.. as dates for magazines submissions close early for printing reason.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby THKInternational on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

I agree they to vista print some shit fast
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

THKInternational wrote:I agree they to vista print some shit fast

It sounds like you havea good POC with TA...get them on the stick and have them post up some Intel on this.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby THKInternational on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 am

Ill do that as soon as I visit TAS again
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby 52zuluRC on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 am

hmmm sounds fun.... ill see if i can go.... but i will smack these kids around for trying to jack my shit or telling me i dont know shit about combat... one word... AFGHANISTAN!!!!

see you all soonn

RC... 3/1 AD STB c.co ft bliss tx. returning from afghanistan
52zuluRC

Postby Slim on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

I second that, also, IF it is September 31st,

then we will have count here for that,
BUT THEN AGAIN, above $65 and its probably a no go,
Slim
Sergeant

Next

Return to General Discussion