IGNITE AIRSOFT

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

IGNITE AIRSOFT

Postby THKInternational on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Now Im sure some of you Know who Ignite airsoft is... Remember when I posted that picture of airsoft battery in walmart well that company was IGNITE AIRSOFT. The photos you see above are of that same company its called A TACTICAL M4 VIPER ASSULT RIFLE. And on my Youtube you will find a review of it as soon as it s up I will post a link. This rifle is amazing It has Blowback, A TIGHT BORE BARREL, (yes I checked) full metal gearbox and a a nunchaku battery along with charger and 300rnd Marui comaptable magazine. the gun shoots straigh it has hopup and I only got it for $100 AT WALMART :lol: a great buy if you want to get your friends into airsoft but dont want to let them use ur 300-400 dolla gun buy it. This is an amzing gun I am an Impulsive buyer so yeah I like it see you at the next game I skip out on.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: IGNITE AIRSOFT

Postby THKInternational on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 pm

dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion