TAC T Shirts

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: URGENT VOTE NEEDED

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:
Grinch wrote:These shirts are 6$ each regardless of quantity. The only stipulation is that they couldn't be black. The shirt maker doesn't produce white ink.

Grinch wrote:How local does a school in the number 1 district in AZ get? The business teacher told me the shirts were gilded. What EXACTLY do we need for the gunshow? I like the two colors of the shirt idea.

$6 each in any quantity, size, colour (black excluded)? Make a couple and show them to the board. I sure remuneration for your trouble would be possible.

Heck, I would be willing to paypal $12 right now to get some proofs if need be. That price seems really low. I question if they are available in anything but S,M,L and are a material with some umph to it. If they meet the quality of the last printing DH did then I would be impressed.

As far as funds go... I wouldn't even bring that up until you see proofs. 50% of a years dues is a pretty good chunk of change to prepay when all but a handful have ran out of membership time and have not looked into renewing. Might be a better idea to setup a pipe for them and order them in batches with post paid dues defraying costs. Just my opinion.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Grinch on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Let me draw up a sample design, get it printed, then we can decide. I'm just wondering why use tac's funds? Is there something I missed?
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Had no intent in my statement about using TAC funds for the "proofs" or purchase on the shirts. Remuneration meant that I would personally pay for the proofs if need be or make arrangements through the board for free membership for one year if approved.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby THKInternational on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 pm

I dont really care for where shirts are coming from if there is already an order made and more shirts are desired then realisticaly it depends on the demand if the demand is high then we could order localy if it is not then we could order from pheonix the thing is, it matters all in the time it takes to aquire the shirts. I would like one of each A TAC shirt is a TAC shirt we don't have an offical office we are a community fabricated in the infinate space of the internet our office is located by the 12" x 10" space of our computer. +1 submit a design becasue any of us can take a white T shirt and a sharpe and Blamo we got TAC shirts it looks like trash but hey a shirt is a shirt. This is just my opinion of course but hey I'd chose a crafted shirt over a sharpie any day.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:36 am

I.
While I see some good ideas here ...and some not so good Ithink we should just let the board take point on this.It has to be cost effectulive for the members and for TAC..
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Previous

Return to General Discussion