This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

TAC T Shirts

Postby Grinch on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

The response should be either
-Yay and number mount of shirts
or
-Neigh

If I were to be able to order and make TAC shirts before our gunshow event do you think it would be a good idea to wear them? Each shirt would be fairly inexpensive. The machine is located at my school and it is being used to run a "business" for a business management class. I need votes cast and 100% commitments made before I place and order. If the majority of TAC says neigh, then no order will be placed.
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Re: URGENT VOTE NEEDED

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I have 100 things to say that all end with,

No.

I am glad that you are showing initiative but its part of the board's agenda for shirts this year.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 am

I know the board has already started making quotes for this but its always useful to have multiple vendors competing. I think a better way to approach it might be:

A) Show some designs or ask for some design ideas
B) Display some mockups of what the finished product would look like
C) Whats sizes and colors are available?
D) Show pricing info (example: Buy 10 and they are $10 each or buy 20 and they are $8 each or buy 50 and they are $5 each)

If you want an example B3anzor does a great job of offering up his services and info in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3581&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

[quote="KileyHAZ"]I know the board has already started making quotes for this but its always useful to have multiple vendors competing. I think a better way to approach it might be:

D) Show pricing info (example: Buy 10 and they are $10 each or buy 20 and they are $8 each or buy 50 and they are $5 each

If you want an example B3anzor does a great job of offering up his services and info in this thread:
vieopic.php?f=12&t=3581&st=0&sk=t&sd=a[/ +1
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 pm

b3anzor is out of AA but he shows to regional and national events. I see nothing wrong with his work. I am just never in Phoenix. Kiley has offered to mule if it was a bulk order but we need to "drive" and collect for it and make a bulk order.

I am down for a Tan and an OD TAC shirt. If anyone wants to spearhead that collection and management of that venture let me know.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Exarach on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:44 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:b3anzor is out of AA but he shows to regional and national events. I see nothing wrong with his work. I am just never in Phoenix. Kiley has offered to mule if it was a bulk order but we need to "drive" and collect for it and make a bulk order.

I am down for a Tan and an OD TAC shirt. If anyone wants to spearhead that collection and management of that venture let me know.

Now Im in Phx, I could just pick them up and bring them down....
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Grinch on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:I know the board has already started making quotes for this but its always useful to have multiple vendors competing. I think a better way to approach it might be:

D) Show pricing info (example: Buy 10 and they are $10 each or buy 20 and they are $8 each or buy 50 and they are $5 each)

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3581&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

These shirts are 6$ each regardless of quantity. The only stipulation is that they couldn't be black. The shirt maker doesn't produce white ink.
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

It is important to keep in mind that we should try (where possible) to keep our vendors local.This helps us control quality,as well as quick resupply. The weight of the shirt is important.they need to last awhile. I think we should consider having two colors of t shirts. One for paid members, and another for sale to general public and door prizes. This willmake for easy ID of members. Before we get ahead of ourselves we need a design. We also must see what kind of money we have.It may need to rely on a prepaid basis. The next board meeting should cover this,,a banner and informational handouts. We are 17 days away from the gunshow and we have nothing ready.This all takes more tham just saying "I want too". I am not sure we can pull this off in a little over two weeks.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Grinch on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:13 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:It is important to keep in mind that we should try (where possible) to keep our vendors local.This helps us control quality,as well as quick resupply. The weight of the shirt is important.they need to last awhile. I think we should consider having two colors of t shirts. One for paid members, and another for sale to general public and door prizes. This willmake for easy ID of members. Before we get ahead of ourselves we need a design. We also must see what kind of money we have.It may need to rely on a prepaid basis. The next board meeting should cover this,,a banner and informational handouts. We are 17 days away from the gunshow and we have nothing ready.This all takes more tham just saying "I want too". I am not sure we can pull this off in a little over two weeks.

How local does a school in the number 1 district in AZ get? The business teacher told me the shirts were gilded. What EXACTLY do we need for the gunshow? I like the two colors of the shirt idea.
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Grinch wrote:These shirts are 6$ each regardless of quantity. The only stipulation is that they couldn't be black. The shirt maker doesn't produce white ink.

Grinch wrote:How local does a school in the number 1 district in AZ get? The business teacher told me the shirts were gilded. What EXACTLY do we need for the gunshow? I like the two colors of the shirt idea.

$6 each in any quantity, size, colour (black excluded)? Make a couple and show them to the board. I sure remuneration for your trouble would be possible.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Next

Return to General Discussion