TAC at Airsoft con

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

TAC at Airsoft con

Postby THKInternational on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 am

I was thinking maybe all of us TAC people could go to airsoft con It could be badass to roll up convoy style with TAC shirts of anykind and our fav camo pants and boots, Almost like the gaurdian angels of New York without the red berets and shirts. Plus it can show to people in Cali that there are thriving communities out there plus so many of we might be able to score some cool deals I know Im goin and I got room for +2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1k2XGf ... e=g-user-u
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: TAC at Airsoft con

Postby mahabra695 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 am

no thanks.
mahabra695
Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I've been to Cali. They know we have a good community here. They'd laugh at a bunch of people rolling up in mom and dads car in TAC t shirts. I'll stick with Lion Claws or the AEX hosted stuff, thanks.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby THKInternational on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 am

just saying I have only been to cali once and thats when i crossed the river at yuma I just want to go see the new evike store
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby 52zuluRC on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:33 am

8-) i like your idea but we are good out here. but i dont wanna show up in a car... a few humvees or my faves the mrap family!

maybe next year ill head to the other major OPs..
52zuluRC

Postby THKInternational on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:41 pm

lets rent sa party bus lol
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion