Self imposed Exile 10-27 to 12-01(?)

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Self imposed Exile 10-27 to 12-01(?)

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:06 pm

I am in exile from pick up games for a few weeks (until I get all the things done around the house and Christmas bought for the family) and will be playing it by ear. I will show up for events and meetings though, and for only a short time.

There is nothing ominous going on and no physical issues to report I just need to focus on home and work for a few weeks.

On a side note...
Airsoft has re-focused me into alot of things that left me when I stopped soldiering. The kind of things that ends the lives of Army retirees. I have since dropped 35# and have rectified my blood pressure and several other things. I owe this to all of you and my desire to practice what I preach to you all.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: Self imposed Exile 10-27 to 12-01(?)

Postby ultimentra on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Hey take care man, well hold down the fort. Glad to know that things are still going well, and just busy.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Exarach on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:I am in exile from pick up games for a few weeks (until I get all the things done around the house and Christmas bought for the family) and will be playing it by ear. I will show up for events and meetings though, and for only a short time.

There is nothing ominous going on and no physical issues to report I just need to focus on home and work for a few weeks.

On a side note...
Airsoft has re-focused me into alot of things that left me when I stopped soldiering. The kind of things that ends the lives of Army retirees. I have since dropped 35# and have rectified my blood pressure and several other things. I owe this to all of you and my desire to practice what I preach to you all.

Good luck to you man! I know how going out every saturday on top of a weekly job can make the other stuff pile up quick!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Grinch on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Family first, If you need anything I'd be happy to oblige. You have my number.
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby THKInternational on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:46 pm

FREEDOM!!! good lck to you
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Return to General Discussion