OMG I hope its real [ICS 2013 MLG and 40MM Shells]

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Re: OMG I hope its real [ICS 2013 MLG and 40MM Shells]

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Ok, you are all missing the point I think :P A single person with one of these "self contained" beefy bastards and 12 loaded and ready grenades, getting cover from 3 or 4 riflemen could take SASCO hill from 20 plus guys.

Shoot one for range then drop 3 or 4 into the parapet. Reload, then drop the rest on the on the hill on the way up.

That kind of fire power would be game unbalancing. Absolute destruction.

The current system makes you take time to reload even with a MGL. Loading each projectile after shooting takes time. Not having to take this time makes each trigger pull a fire adjustment and multiplying your chances to get hits on targets behind cover or speeding vehicles. :twisted:

Take that to heart.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby OhShoot on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

If i start seeing that thing on the field i'm A. Getting one so i dont get totally butt-rapped or B. Gunna Start lobbing around a big-A$$ Spartan Shield so i can 'fight in the shade'.

I didn't check but i hope the price is decent, that might be my next target... but buying extra shells might have my wallet picking up the soap.
RSOG
OhShoot

"May the best Survive."
OhShoot
Recruit

Postby mikejosephman on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:56 pm

it's about time i say. and yes the comments against are pretty valid. i see those types of guys who are going to spend money on something like that, if only to purposefully "unbalance" the game. same guys are running around with their own homemade smokebombs and flash grenades. but then again that adds to the nature of the sport, it's unpredictable just like the real simluated situation you are simulating(whew).

oh by the way i'm mike if you were wondering. one of the guys who works at toxic airsoft wanted me to sign up here. haven't seen too much activity, but then i just got on here. will take a better look around! :D
mikejosephman
Recruit

Postby THKInternational on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:30 pm

prob me Im always selling TACs soul to people At Toxic
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to General Discussion