Evening Games ??

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Evening Games ??

Postby Tonk on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 am

So one of my guys had made a suggestion of hosting some dusk/night games as he works odd hours. I'm curious if TAC folks would be interested in something like that. If enough people show interest I will make an effort to put some up on say a Saturday night, hopefully coinciding with at least a near full moon.

With the heat on its way it makes sense to me. Also if someone has suggestions or would like to host something let me know privately through email and I will try to facilitate it. Ive hosted a game or two now so I feel Ive got a decent grasp of whats necessary.

How much fun would Battlefield SASCO be with a full moon? We would have to use mounted glow sticks or something as everyone looks the same in the dark. I dont know .... Im curious as to what you all think. Thanks and I look forward to the responses.
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Re: Evening Games ??

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am

Interested but we all know what my wife thinks about airsoft encroaching on 'her' time :?

Sasco would be fun in the dusk hours and likely the more safe option between sasco and nwopsite for wildlife concerns since there is more open ground. It is worth noting that we are starting to see buzz tails in Red Rock as of 2 weeks ago.

I know this is unpopular with some of the weekend warriors but what about a pre-dawn game? Maybe I can convince the wife that 11pm is a pre dawn game ;)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby psykoboy on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:05 am

Interested
eta afucking taka
psykoboy
Private

Postby ultimentra on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 am

Main reason why I can't make dusk games at the moment is because I have my work schedule set up so I can airsoft in the morning then go to work in the evening.

If its set up a month in advance I can get the day off. I would be interested in going.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby tomytum on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 am

interested as well.
tomytum
Recruit

Postby Slim on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am

Count and I have been interested for a while

It would be cool, but would require a bit more safety, common sense, and just safety... mostly the fact that day is hot, we all know that... so if you had to illegally cross sasco, you'd go during the coolest time, no sun...
So im interested, but real steel would have to be near.
Slim
Sergeant

Return to General Discussion