Moderator: Moderators

today was perfect weather to play.

Postby The Honey Badger on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 am

All I had to say...
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: today was perfect weather to play.

Postby ben on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 am

I know. What is up with the air soft community in Tucson? I know people have life's and jobs but I feel this is some of the worst times in Tucson air soft. I try to have a game or two but no one signs up! Is it too hot? Because previous years most pickups were played in the summer with a decent turnout. I'm not trying to complain. I just want to know how our community is doing. And keep it going for years to come. I love this sport and I know you all do too. I would hate to see TAC go down just because no one plays anymore. So lets get things going again. And sling more bbs at each other. Maybe we can turn this thread into a player availability thread. Where you post what days on average you have off. Maybe Saturday mornings are not the best anymore. So what days would you guys play if not on Saturday? Or just stick with Saturday? Lets hear what you all have to say. :D
ben
TAC Vice President

Postby ultimentra on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:31 pm

These passed weekends I was in the middle of a job transition, and now I have weekends off starting this coming weekend! That's what was up with me anyway.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Ghoul on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Sierra Vista Airsoft hosted a small game (10 players) at a new field (800 acres). Indeed, the weather was perfect for airsoft, except the humidity cause multiple goggle fogging. SVA would love to have TAC players join us. The field is located in Elgin which might not be too far a drive. Stop by the Sierra Vista Airsoft MeetUp group for more info.
Ghoul
Private

Postby Slim on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 am

Sat's are and have been empty free all this summer for me, got them off of work until I ship out! I only have to miss one Saturday each month for monthly mandatory recruiter PT.

But now that you mention it Ben, things have seemed to die down a but... maybe its just work with most, or budget... we ALL have felt it in one way or another, am I right. :?
Slim
Sergeant

Postby Mclovin on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am

for me i have been getting stuck at work. and also i have been trying to get my guns fixed but that has not worked out well so far but i would love to go out again.
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm

I have considered Phoenix and Sierra Vista games alone or in fire teams.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Return to General Discussion