Load out ideas

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Load out ideas

Postby DRC92 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

So like it says what are some of your ideas to the gear and guns you have come up with? I know allot of you have your default set up but i'm talking about one for each scenario Recon, CQB, Assault, Support. Or if you really want to get fun with it like themes Zombies, post apocalyptic, etc. Share your ideas.
SCAR-L (gas), G36k, M3 no stock, Sig Sauer P226R
The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday
DRC92
Recruit

Re: Load out ideas

Postby ben on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Every mission is different. Dress accordingly. Only bring what you need. Use common sense when it comes to load outs. But most important. High speed+low drag+recon=victory.
ben
TAC Vice President

Postby Slim on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

^ pretty much.

High speed, low drag, quick hit and win.

the Most mags I have accessible at a time is two plus the one in my gun. Any more than that, and I screwed up somewhere along the way. No firefight should require any more than that. (unless im support) And I also only fill my mids to 40, sometimes 30, just for realism and trigger discipline.

When I'm sniper, the less the better, usually nothing more than a leg and hip rig with three pouches.

Support- While, i go seal style, as many high cap mags and drums as i have, and as many extra ziplocks filled with bb's that i can carry, and an assault pack filled with; more bb's and spare batteries. lol
Slim
Sergeant

Postby Twombly on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm

TRUE:A simple loadout for best HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG my loadout is a chest harness 3 kangaroo mag poches a handcuff pouch and a pistol pouch along with that I have a hydration carrier so I DONT DIE OF DEHYDRATION. THINK HYDRO build around that. It can save your life. if your looking at support all you need is about 3 high caps... 3 words DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE, those words is all the supression you need easy on your gearbox and saves ammo if you have an accual SAW like a 240B 249 or rpk rpd get a box drum mag. All you'll need is a few extra midcaps or 1 highcap. personaly i wouuld invest in midcapss because alot of the larger ops require midcaps.
SUMMARY: VEST 3MAG POUCHES HYDRATION AND A SECONDARY POUCH
Twombly
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:34 pm

I usually go with functional for normal games and load out according to mission and length for larger milsim games. The ability to stay in the field with get back into the fight efficiently is what dictates what and how much I carry.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to General Discussion