Feeding Trolls

This section is for general discussion pertaining to TAC or airsoft

Moderator: Moderators

Feeding Trolls

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:07 pm

The California Senate is trying it again. I haven't seen any coverage from Evike or ASGI yet but Lions Claws is reporting out, in John Lu's broken English, that LCXIII may be the last event in California due to Senator De Leon's rewritten legislation banning the sale, ect. of airsoft guns in California without the majority of the gun being see through plastic or brightly colored.

I will post a link here when I'm not DWP.

Like I said the last time, the law won't stop even the California retailers from the importation or sale of parts. It may however, prohibit me from carring or transporting my toy gun without brightly colored furniture.

China may even sell guns in kits or in upper/lower or front/rear sections. Similar to how WE Tech does Glock receiver/slide sections. Mail order companies sold real steal firearms to include the Thompson in the 20's and 30's, in kit form, long after the prohibition of both mail order firearms and full auto guns with license.

Most of airsoft is played at pay to play fields and CQB arenas, an airsoft version of paint ball, where it is highly unlikely that the color of your gun doesn't mean a rat's raggedy Andrew.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: Feeding Trolls

Postby ultimentra on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 am

I hope this sees an expansion of the airsoft industry in neighboring states that are more friendly to fire arms. Perhaps we may finally see a John Lu game in AZ. Although yes it does suck that the US's airsoft mecca is essentially being banned away by liberal feel-good worthless legislature, it could mean a boom for us.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to General Discussion