URL

Your suggestions regarding content, layout, ease of use etc

Moderator: Moderators

URL

Postby Dirty_Greek_Phil on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Any chance we can make it so that when you search an engine, (say google for example) for "Tucson Airsoft Coalition" that we get redirected straight to the new site? the old site is still up. Does the old one serve a purpose anymore? Cant we just get rid of the old one? I always have to go to the old one and redirect through the link there. I figure it just might confuse people or something.

Just a suggestion :roll:
Dirty_Greek_Phil
Recruit

Re: URL

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Dirty_Greek_Phil wrote:Any chance we can make it so that when you search an engine, (say google for example) for "Tucson Airsoft Coalition" that we get redirected straight to the new site? the old site is still up. Does the old one serve a purpose anymore? Cant we just get rid of the old one? I always have to go to the old one and redirect through the link there. I figure it just might confuse people or something.

Just a suggestion :roll:

We are slated to drop the old site and do a direct url redirect from tucsoncoalition.com to here in the near future. We wanted to give everyone time to drag over their favorite old content before we nuked the old site.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: URL

Postby Dirty_Greek_Phil on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 pm

cool cool cool 8-)
Dirty_Greek_Phil
Recruit

Return to Site Suggestions