Facebook

Your suggestions regarding content, layout, ease of use etc

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Facebook

Postby THKInternational on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Its purpose would not be TAC bussiness but socialization
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ultimentra on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:20 pm

I'll admit, I set up a facebook page for the 49th thinking the same thing. And we never use it because we have our forums now. :)
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby dejavu on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Eh, I don't think TAC needs a facebook page.

However, a new forum/massive overhaul of this one would be good. This is the slowest forum I ever go to (both slow in traffic and in speed), and with this forum now being 7 years old, a solid update would probably do TAC some good.

I mean, it is pretty much just a forum at this point. Having an actual gallery and a simpler/cohesive way of accessing stuff like AO information, rules, etc. would be cool.

We'd need a new web designer, but I am sure there are more than a few people on here who are capable of that kind of thing.
dejavu
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 am

dejavu wrote:Eh, I don't think TAC needs a facebook page.

However, a new forum/massive overhaul of this one would be good. This is the slowest forum I ever go to (both slow in traffic and in speed), and with this forum now being 7 years old, a solid update would probably do TAC some good.

I mean, it is pretty much just a forum at this point. Having an actual gallery and a simpler/cohesive way of accessing stuff like AO information, rules, etc. would be cool.

We'd need a new web designer, but I am sure there are more than a few people on here who are capable of that kind of thing.

That is a good idea something to bring up on this weeks TAC meeting.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Site Suggestions