TAC QUARTERMASTER

Your suggestions regarding content, layout, ease of use etc

Moderator: Moderators

TAC QUARTERMASTER

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 am

Id like to see a TAC SWAG shop
SWAG= T-shirts, posters, patches, coffee mugs,DEATH RAGS, Caps, all imprinted with the TAC logo-
Funds collected could go to promote TAC, fund events and so on
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: TAC QUARTERMASTER

Postby joebo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm

thats not a bad idea
joebo
Private

Postby Abhorsen on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Plus with things like Cafepress it's not difficult in the least, if it IS a bit expensive.
Abhorsen
Recruit

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:25 pm

I like that idea, maybe some cheap upgrades too, like shims, or external add-ons! that would be sweet!
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby Abhorsen on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 am

That's really not cheap and the idea is for the organization to have some income. Cafepress for shirts, mousepads, etc doesn't cost anything if someone doesn't buy it, creating airsoft parts ifs no sure bet that anyone would buy them and then it would be a huge loss to their total amount of money at hand.
Abhorsen
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:42 am

Abhorsen wrote:That's really not cheap and the idea is for the organization to have some income. Cafepress for shirts, mousepads, etc doesn't cost anything if someone doesn't buy it, creating airsoft parts ifs no sure bet that anyone would buy them and then it would be a huge loss to their total amount of money at hand.

Smart kid, I like him ;)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 am

I wouldnt suggest trying to sell AEG parts...the market is to Broad for that. My Suggestion is simply items that would advertise TAC, and what its all about.
Having t-shirts done is not cost prohibitive- The main cost (start up) is the SCREEN about $40.00 thats a one time cost. If you keep the design simple (one color) then you can most likely have shirts done for $10.00 Per shirt or less depending on the quanity/and Quality of the shirt. It looks like TAC already has a logo design so theres no cost for Art work.
I have had shirts done in the past for other events(motorcycle runs) and found that if you use a smaller company who is needing the business they may cut you a deal. Im not to impressed with Coffee mugs, or mouse pads.The idea is to get people to ask "Hey Whats TAC?" then you can tell them all about it...

I would only make a hand full to start advertise them and see what moves- Have them made up as they are needed.

T-Shirts-Single color printion on, Black, Tan, OD green,Grey (Blank T-shirts can be bought in bulk very cheap)

comical shirt Idea " It take little plastic BALLS to play airsoft"

Hats-Same idea

DEATH RAGS- Red with a white skull and bones-the TAC LOGO on the skulls forhead.

FOR TAC STAFF/Members POLO SHIRTS with embroidered LOGO over the pocket
TAc die-cut decals for your car, truck, Mo-Bike!

Most of these things could also be offered on EBAY- Raise funds for the Club, Charity, raffle handouts?????
Last edited by IconarmsDealer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby krash on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:44 am

I always wanted the OUTLINE OF THE G3 on the back with some sort of TAC (STATE CROOSHAIR) logo for a cool t-shirt
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 pm

all sounds good, I was just putting the parts Idea out there, but your right, dumb idea! but I think mouse pads would be SWEET! I attend lan partys and get comments on my Airforce one all the time, so TAC would probably peak interest, especially if it had a gun shadow on it as well as the TAC logo! also, the Polos sound sweet, but only offering them to members/staff means I cant get one... lol oh well! also, the parts I meant were all universal like shims, batteries, and so on, if they dont sell, bring them to games, and rent them out as spares.
Last edited by T3hl33tn00b on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Heck this is all just a brain storm anyway. Perhaps Polos should be avaialbe (if ever) to anyone. The Mouse pad heck Id have one. The parts idea isnt a bad one. Theres Red Gila, Icon Arms and AFX that already deal AEg stuff...so it just would be poor business to have TAC get into the parts.

I believe SEEDY is a wicked Good Graphics designer and would be my first vote for a cool T-Shirt design.

I just want to see TAC last forever. selling some swag would help it be self supporting. How about a TAC EBAY STORE?

Out lines of Guns would be cool. I have a book full of Very nice line drawings of about every kind of military weapon there is. It would be easy to transfer to camera ready art, add the TAC Logo.
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Next

Return to Site Suggestions