Re: Disruptive Paintball- 3-7-09

Postby Riptoor on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 pm

david23717 wrote:but he got pwnt

huh?
Riptoor
Private 1st Class

Postby AZsharpshooter on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't know what in the hell you guys are talking about but its not about the photos or videos, lets stay on topic please.
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby AZsharpshooter on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

so I was checking my youtube account when I saw that someone had posted something on this video so I went and began to read it and this is what I read...

FordCobraManBitchezz
Comment on your video: Airsoft at DP Redux 3-7-09

lol dumbass trying to snipe ppl with ur dumbass saw, you peice of shit i hope you fuckem die next time ill be out there with my fucken cobra biotch ill run ur ass over u dumbass airsofting peice of shit waste of sperm...i was on the other team and u guys ran back like little bitch ass niggas with all your fucken dumbass heavy body armor,"oh hey look at me i hope a bb doesnt go through my fucken skin! so i have to wear a dumbass bullet proof vest!" you peice of shit!...

I think that this was probably that one guy we had all the problems with...
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby lawdawg0219 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm

sorry az but i know it wasnt the guy i had ref but it was a dumbass who said that about wearing rigs for realism and just for all of yours info i will no longer be asking random players to be refs out at dp. i am and will be the only ref out there till the owner of dp finds a second guy to help me out, but till then i will be the only one running things out there unless tac wants to host another game out there. please dont feel dicouraged for coming to the field i am trying to make the field better for all of us as softers. as i am trying to run events at the nw ops and at sasco to let you as tac members see what games i am building at dp and all so if any of you have any other building critisizem i welcome it to help me build dp to a choice field for us to play at in tucson.
hey guys i cant spell and grammer is not my strong points so please bear with me on my posts
lawdawg0219
Private

Postby clayton on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

i think that dilenquent that was trash talking in that thread was refering to me and boles' gunning skills as "sniping with a saw". its called controlled bursts. it seems those kind of people who airsoft just do it to show themselves off at taking pain. much like alot of paintballers at my school with their "airsoft is for pussies" catchphrases. its not about fps or pain, its about taking sense into tactics and gear, offering better chances of surviving a real scenario. id love to see that guy go with a t-shirt and no armor to iraq and come back with both kidneys. just to any one that may be victim to those kind of remarks made by delinquentsofters, they are the ones to be left behind, they are making these remarks to get a point out that tactical airsoft is coming, and delinquents in t shirts are going out.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:52 am

AZsharpshooter wrote:so I was checking my youtube account when I saw that someone had posted something on this video so I went and began to read it and this is what I read...

FordCobraManBitchezz

lol dumbass trying to snipe ppl with ur dumbass saw, you peice of shit i hope you fuckem die next time ill be out there with my fucken cobra biotch ill run ur ass over u dumbass airsofting peice of shit waste of sperm...i was on the other team and u guys ran back like little bitch ass niggas with all your fucken dumbass heavy body armor,"oh hey look at me i hope a bb doesnt go through my fucken skin! so i have to wear a dumbass bullet proof vest!" you peice of shit!...

I think that this was probably that one guy we had all the problems with...

Oh boy I hope this guy comes out to a game that Im playing!....He needs a lesson in RESPECT! :twisted:
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby AZsharpshooter on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:Oh boy I hope this guy comes out to a game that Im playing!....He needs a lesson in RESPECT! :twisted:

he will never learn respect...
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby clayton on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 pm

exactly, thats why hes being left behind...
clayton
1st Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to General Event Photos and Video