Re: Disruptive Paintball- 3-7-09

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 am

it woud be fun trying to teach him :twisted:
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Savage on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 pm

People like that DO learn respect. Unfortunately teaching them respect is rather illegal. You might be able to take that comment to the disruptive staff, might get him banned from the course ;)
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby lawdawg0219 on Wed May 06, 2009 4:28 pm

if i knew exactly who it was i would bann them from dp we do not need people like that around our sport and also i hate those who do not play the game right and understand this is a hobby for alot of us and just cause they have a bad attitude we will not bend to there will
hey guys i cant spell and grammer is not my strong points so please bear with me on my posts
lawdawg0219
Private

Postby Riptoor on Wed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

lawdawg0219 wrote:if i knew exactly who it was i would bann them from dp we do not need people like that around our sport and also i hate those who do not play the game right and understand this is a hobby for alot of us and just cause they have a bad attitude we will not bend to there will

well how many people that go to dp drive a ford mustang cobra, its not the most common car.
Riptoor
Private 1st Class

Postby AZsharpshooter on Wed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm

^^^^ hes got a point...
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby lawdawg0219 on Fri May 22, 2009 11:07 pm

dude to be dead honest i been there EVERY weekend since i started and i have only seen that car once or twice out there and if it is that guy he is a (sorry admin) fucking asshole. ryan the owner dont want that guy back at the field he was tossed reasently for cheating while playing agenst the owner like a tard. saying the owner was not shooting him. at the distences we play and with a kwa geared to the max, and a 6.01 barrel on a monster lipoly. there is no way the owner was not hitting him and tried to say the owner was a lier and a lot of other things. if anyone knows ryan on a personal leval he f*cking hates cheaters as much as i do so we started tossing people with no refunds if you are caught deliberately cheating.
hey guys i cant spell and grammer is not my strong points so please bear with me on my posts
lawdawg0219
Private

Postby Riptoor on Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 am

lawdawg0219 wrote:dude to be dead honest i been there EVERY weekend since i started and i have only seen that car once or twice out there and if it is that guy he is a (sorry admin) fucking asshole. ryan the owner dont want that guy back at the field he was tossed reasently for cheating while playing agenst the owner like a tard. saying the owner was not shooting him. at the distences we play and with a kwa geared to the max, and a 6.01 barrel on a monster lipoly. there is no way the owner was not hitting him and tried to say the owner was a lier and a lot of other things. if anyone knows ryan on a personal leval he f*cking hates cheaters as much as i do so we started tossing people with no refunds if you are caught deliberately cheating.

ha sorry i was just simply giving you a hard time, it could be anyone you know
Riptoor
Private 1st Class

Previous

Return to General Event Photos and Video