DH Recon: NWOpsite 05.02.09

Photos and Video of small local events and pickup games

Moderator: Moderators

Re: DH Recon: NWOpsite 05.02.09

Postby ultimentra on Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Kiley I looked at the mountains and I didn't see anything while at the well. I have to give major props to the Dhawks.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Farslayer on Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

It gets your heart beating for sure...

AMSOG sniper team black bagging DH's black bag:

:lol: jk.
Farslayer
Private 1st Class

Postby Smoothcat on Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm

It looks more like recon on OJ and Al Cowlings. :) What's up Far?
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby krash on Tue May 05, 2009 8:47 pm

sweet job, looks oddly like something "we'd" do back when DH was getting started,
I loved getting in early, waitng, watching sitting just yards away,
listen to folks talk.........., shoot them in the back of the head..........BIO you shoot guys in the back of hte head right :roll:
AH the early morning with the sun coming up, 8-) sitting in the tall grass, sun in the ENEMY'S eyes so they can't see you,,

REAVER, and Pryde you remember that one or two or three times stalking the guys when they didn't know we would show??? Bio, we would pull some of that with Bronco and MATT, Twitch............the good old days not so organized and just to get to the drop on every one.............

I love when the game begins at the cars,
you 'should' always go in thinking you are being watched
meeting up in the center of the COMBAT zone, then splitting up into "even" teams,is super gay,
combat is not always even or fair, and some times it is about doing more of the watching and reporting back , not always the run and gun and gun and gun........great job, would have been funny if you guys had been under surveilance your selves ;)
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Tue May 05, 2009 9:45 pm

I am thoroughly confused from Krash's post. :? I am not sure if I am supposed to be offended or entertained :) .
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 pm

So, you guys had the pleasure of watching me puke eh? :lol:

that's so AWESOME!!! I wish I had stayed, but alas, sickness got the better of me... ;)
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby krash on Wed May 06, 2009 12:18 am

Hey Ultraman (ever watch that Japanesse after noon kids show from early 80's?)

sounds like you got it 100%

you don't know me yet but that op was great
and I am not taking anything from Kiley or his team, that stuff take effort and is not as fun as it looks all the time
I just wish everyone was thinking along these lines more of the time.

MIL SIM is just that, airsoft 90% of the time is not MILSIM, example:::: ZOMBIE GAMES said it before will say it again, GAY, as in GAY not homo but striaght up lame duck dumb! Just cause we have 'guns' dress up like GI joe, have sweetass call signs, radios uniforms,.......... still don't automatically make it MILSIM

meeting in the middle, walking out to oposite sides of the zone and then walking back towards each other shooting it out as we go,
PPPEESSHHISSTTT man
why not just line up like the Brits and rebel (Patriots) and fight colonial style!

game info can be handed out before games via this forum, r
ules are posted and can be and are reposted before every game,
so much talky talk --not enough shooty shoot
have times to meet and have folks move in clandestine from different sides with unknown numbers, make up , compositsion, location, varried mission types, for each team or squad........

but then I did not mean to hijack thread, please I must refrain, am counting to 10 right now ,,1,,2,,,,3,,,,4,,,5678910! not helping,
some one please help me, I need help, MUST SHOOT BB AT SOME ONE SOON or loose all hope of being a real man...... Bubba's Girl (some one help me with her name ) has more ballsack and is a harder player than half the guys I have met so far while PLAYING airsoft, which half do you think youall think you are????? are you harder than a chick or softer??? Bracha still around? this chick as way harder than Brando, sorry had to be said!

I am only giving Kiley and DH a hard time cause they have balls, are grown ups and know I love them tons, ;)

BUT I WILL STILL PUT A BB RIGHT INTO THE CENTER OF YOUR FOREHEAD WITH OUT THINKING NOT ONE SECOND ABOUT IT ask??????????? AZ!!! that will teach him to move around when dead , ask BIO, KILEY and unknown 3rd and 4th guy I took out last game I poped in at. ALL CLOSE UP, FROM BEHIND, watched them at respawn, waited and quietly followed them out to kill them ( with love of course)

dang thread jacker, Kiley please feel free to remove my rant or pull to one side, edit what ever,
I know this post is not going to make me any friends,,,,,,BUT THE TRUTH CAN BE HARSH
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby Beanns2 on Wed May 06, 2009 12:44 am

We <3 you too Krash :D
Beanns2
Executive Advisor

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed May 06, 2009 6:28 am

Good to see you back on the boards with some time to post man ;)

krash wrote:I love when the game begins at the cars,
you 'should' always go in thinking you are being watched
meeting up in the center of the COMBAT zone, then splitting up into "even" teams,is super gay,
combat is not always even or fair, and some times it is about doing more of the watching and reporting back , not always the run and gun and gun and gun........great job, would have been funny if you guys had been under surveilance your selves ;)

This statement here gave me a great idea for a pickup game weekend. Thanks for the help :twisted:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 am

krash wrote:why not just line up like the Brits and rebel (Patriots) and fight colonial style!

did that once actually, worked pretty well against the Dhawks :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: anyways
I have to agree, something about meeting in the middle and breaking up teams sounds, not realistic.
If your interested in a game without all that, sign up for operation condor in june, that's Exactly what were trying to do. Unknown enemy #'s and a third unknown force, gonna be REALLY fun!

ENOUGH THREAD STEALING ALREADY!!!
:D
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Event Photos and Video