not new

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: not new

Postby Alan on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 am

you need to get smacked in the back of the head-

Thanks for serving but ....these are times I would not want to serve under--

the people (person) in charge (civilian's that over see Mil.) have no clue--our young people are expendable more so today than at any other time in our history- vs. the reason we go fight and for the rationale they give for what they consider "in our best NATIONAL interests" and we will become weaker over all as a Nation and Armed Forces too- because of them-

sounds like I am talking in circles but we can't keep our border safe and they expect us to go over seas- die- fight- kill- prop up some BS Govt. just to have it all fall back into the hands of the bad guys AGAIN- maybe worse than before we got there...? @#$# Bull %#$%# those $@@ *^$&^ and %$%#&?? even if he is the ##%@! in **&^%$& and any way...

I edit my self only because this is a family channel - not the dis-GRUNT-led Grunt support hotline

we- you and I can "talk" about face to face not in public--forums Thanks again Jason - YOU are out now right>??
Alan
Recruit

Postby mrapcommo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 am

Alan wrote:you need to get smacked in the back of the head-

Thanks for serving but ....these are times I would not want to serve under--

the people (person) in charge (civilian's that over see Mil.) have no clue--our young people are expendable more so today than at any other time in our history- vs. the reason we go fight and for the rationale they give for what they consider "in our best NATIONAL interests" and we will become weaker over all as a Nation and Armed Forces too- because of them-

sounds like I am talking in circles but we can't keep our border safe and they expect us to go over seas- die- fight- kill- prop up some BS Govt. just to have it all fall back into the hands of the bad guys AGAIN- maybe worse than before we got there...? @#$# Bull %#$%# those $@@ *^$&^ and %$%#&?? even if he is the ##%@! in **&^%$& and any way...

I edit my self only because this is a family channel - not the dis-GRUNT-led Grunt support hotline

we- you and I can "talk" about face to face not in public--forums Thanks again Jason - YOU are out now right>??

Hell I agree with you... yea we need to do that... yes you can smack me on the head.. Im glad to be out now. I lost trust in the upper leadership that xfered me in 45 mins. no warning pack your shit and report by 1700 o.0 while I was teaching my team on how to set up comm ants. My nco at the time was so angry I was one of hers, they went behind her back and all the ncos I used to work for where why the hell did you get rid of one of our guys. So I spend my last year hateing a test unit missing the group that I knew and trusted. threatened with art15s daily cause I didn't BOHICA... everything we worked for is gone... :| :evil:

Im out waiting to head off to school to do something I wanted to for years.
support weapons tech if it has more than 100rds its in my hands..
armory- m60vn,m249mk2,mg36,g36,SDg36,g36k,SDg36k,g36,g36k,m14,psg1,p90,mp5kpdw,m82,m500, aug, AG36,AG36k,mp7,p90boxmag,umg,m240,mk48mod0,m60e4,1911s,TAVOR

active duty army 3/1 AD STB c.co
mrapcommo
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:23 am

Gentlemen, the same was said about the 4 presidents is served under, even Reagan, who is the reason I joined the Army. There were no jobs better than minimum wage in the south at the time.

I spent more time deployed than home in the 90's.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby mrapcommo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Alan & badger I would like to talk to you both sometime soon.
support weapons tech if it has more than 100rds its in my hands..
armory- m60vn,m249mk2,mg36,g36,SDg36,g36k,SDg36k,g36,g36k,m14,psg1,p90,mp5kpdw,m82,m500, aug, AG36,AG36k,mp7,p90boxmag,umg,m240,mk48mod0,m60e4,1911s,TAVOR

active duty army 3/1 AD STB c.co
mrapcommo
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:25 pm

mrapcommo wrote:Alan & badger I would like to talk to you both sometime soon.

I'm always kicking a dead horse. Even if we don't have enough to actually play, we go to get food, share tech, and talk smack.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Smoothcat on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:58 am

Maybe it's time to dust off my TM M4 ;)
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Great to hear from you! Things have been slow on the TAC area for about a year now. There are still games going on local and up north but for the most part the pickup game scene has slowed way down. Personally, I think we are to blame since it cant be much fun to show up one or two deep and always have to play against us. We make a conscious effort to split our group down the middle nowadays but I suspect most of the older crowd grew up and went off on families and careers and the commerical fields scouped up our new blood. Dont suspect it would take much to ignite interest though, just someone with time and a good sense of PR. ;)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Smoothcat on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 am

Bumping this thread to see the interest out there. Any TAC og's out there?
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:43 am

Still a quite a few of us out there! Most of the day to day chatter is happening on Facebook (Tucson Airsoft Coalition) but that may end before long due to Facebook policy change. DH is active on our forums as well. We mix our weekends up doing a pickup game or two then a game at Insurgent then a real steel day or meet for breakfast. You should come out some time!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Previous

Return to Introductions