Op

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Op

Postby EOD1 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 am

Cgjc
Last edited by EOD1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EOD1
Recruit

Re: New Milsim Team

Postby Exarach on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am

EOD1 wrote:and must be taken seriously and will we will not tolerate fooling around and listening to Squad Leaders.

They will not tolerate you listening to the squad leader so if you listen to your squad leader.... YOUR DONE!!! DONE U HEAR ME!! DONE!!

I love how midcaps=Milsim :lol:

How many people are in your units there tiger? The whole middle school or only half? Definitely not the honors students by the look of it.....

*************EDIT
Damn! I knew I had heard that email before! These are the kids that tried to beg lionclaws admissions! (Understandably I guess)

Need a Reccomedation
My team and I are think about attending one of these events. I am on a team that only recuirts 18+. But I am 15, so most of yo know that these events are only 18+. Now I know you can play if you get a reccomendation from an alumni member. I was chosen for my team because I was mature and was willing to listen to authiorty. Our team is located in Tucson, Arizona. We are called AZ Spec Ops. Our website is http://www.azspecops.com. I would really like to attend one of these events with my team. But like I said before I need a reccomendation. So I was told by a adminstrator of this organization to come here and ask fo one. If you would be able to do that it would be greatley appericated. If you need to talk to me before or our team leader please ask me or send me an email at JSkopak01@gmail.com. Like I said I am from out of the area from wher these events are played. This would be greatley appericated. Thank you for your time.
Sorry for typo in Recommendation

http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=3840

and if you really need to lol
http://azspecops.com/

Its these ^ guys again

I don't remember why there original topic got closed and deleted, but if you google search, its there, just when you click the link, you get TAC saying it no longer exists.... might be fun to replay!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby xblackthund3rx on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:15 pm

That is not in reference to AZSPECOPS. He used to be a member of the team but has since started a new team. AZSPECOPS is made up of all 18+ members other than the one exception we had made for him.
forumlogo by BLACK_THUNDER, on Flickr
G4-A2 Blazing hog, TM 1911, KWA KMP9, Echo 1 MK5, CYMA AK47
xblackthund3rx
Private

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 am

welcome! Excited to see another team with interest in more then just running head long at other players with box mags.

I too would like to know more about your team when you settle in. It sounds like a sweet setup but like Exarach, I'm a little skeptical of the numbers you can support and if your members are as gung-ho as you.

Best of luck and once again, welcome!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

mmmmm more tasty multi-spam to shoot at... Welcome and I am looking forward to seeing your force org.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Return to Introductions