Another Intro!

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Another Intro!

Postby Sle on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Hello fellow Tucson residents,

My name is Scott, and through a twist of fate including a lucky google search, I found this nifty forum. Now I've had a minor history with Airsoft starting off with the standard issue wally world springer, but it soon evolved into the AEGs ( an Echo P-90 and a M14 at the moment). I'm still technically an airsoft "noob" but between working most of my days at a theater and being a Pima student I've managed to fit in a couple pick up games(nothing too Mil-Sim). I'll certainly lurk about, post in a couple threads, and eventually I'll show up to a match.
Sle
Recruit

Re: Another Intro!

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Welcome-check the Events threads and come out and play Theres at least 1 or more events every month!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Welcome! Like Icon said, have a look around, ask some questions, maybe get to know some folks online. When your ready, come on out. We have events just about every weekend. Right now is a little slow with the holidays falling on the weekends but it'll pick up real soon.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Sle on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks, I certainly will lurk about. Of course if I'm free I'll see if I can join in a game or two.
Sle
Recruit

Return to Introductions