Rogue's!!!

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Rogue's!!!

Postby OhShoot on Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi guys, this is "Oh Shoot" from RogueSOG.
I'm new to Tucson, not to Airsoft. I just dumped all my outdated Gear and am in the process of ordering new toys... he he.

Looking forward to jumping into the plastic Chaos. I'm also recruiting.. details on that Later, i mean- for s***'s sake i dont even have a gun yet. Looking forward to meeting all ya'lls. Umm.. yeah, and i live off of Twin Peaks. Does anyone know where the nearest AO is?
RSOG
OhShoot

"May the best Survive."
OhShoot
Recruit

Re: Rogue's!!!

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Grinch on Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome!
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to TAC!
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 am

Welcome. May want to trim that forum sig down to 400x100 or less as soon as you can, its a bit large for daily use. Closest AO to you in NWOPsite near Avra Valley Rd and I 10. We play there often. Looking forward to seeing you out there!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby OhShoot on Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm

I slashed the sig for now.
NW op-site can be seen from my rooftop.

Curious, how are teams organized on pick up games?
RSOG
OhShoot

"May the best Survive."
OhShoot
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm

OhShoot wrote:I slashed the sig for now.
NW op-site can be seen from my rooftop.

Curious, how are teams organized on pick up games?

Thanks for the fast response and understanding.

Teams organize differently at different levels of play. Usually its by camo color, green vs tan with odd colors shifted to either side to make things even. At more milsim oriented stuff its actual teams facing off and camo color is less of a concern but organized teams usually dress similar. 49th commandos, for example usually all wear multicam or russian while desert hawks usually wear desert dpm. There are lots of other teams but those are the most easily recognizable to the new player since they usually always have a presence at all games. There are also lots of players I like to call 'solos', they show up when they want dressed how they want and either go with the flow or trade up to different factions every week mercenary style. This is the catagory most non milsim players or new players fit into.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:There are also lots of players I like to call 'solos', they show up when they want dressed how they want and either go with the flow or trade up to different factions every week mercenary style. This is the catagory most non milsim players or new players fit into.

Some of the harshest players such as ben and thatoneguy fit into solo category. Hard to find, long shot, and severe opponents or allies as the case may be.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby ultimentra on Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

The Honey Badger wrote:
KileyHAZ wrote:There are also lots of players I like to call 'solos', they show up when they want dressed how they want and either go with the flow or trade up to different factions every week mercenary style. This is the catagory most non milsim players or new players fit into.

Some of the harshest players such as ben and thatoneguy fit into solo category. Hard to find, long shot, and severe opponents or allies as the case may be.

Heard that! Solos can turn the tide.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby OhShoot on Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 am

Yeah i'm going to be a solo for sure. at least for now.
Thanks for explaining it to me, im already starting to like this group. Good bunch here.
Right now im in the dilema of purchasing a gun... can anyone explain why supply is sucking right now?
I've gone to AirsoftGI and Airsoft Extreme, and a few other places only to find that the good stuff is out of stock...
RSOG
OhShoot

"May the best Survive."
OhShoot
Recruit

Next

Return to Introductions