hey from afghanistan!!

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

hey from afghanistan!!

Postby 52zuluRC on Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 am

hey all i know its been some time since ive logged into TAC.. most of you know me as RC, sorry my job has taken me around the world as a commo tech in the army. so ill make my intro short.

I was around when TAC was run by the old set of players. that was 2004-05 i saw a lot of people come and go and i still have most of my aegs way back when aka armory. but life changes you know jobs and things moveing and working, but ive been in the active army for two years now on my first deployment yes im part of 3/1 AD STB c.co currently in logar afghanistan. yea the landscape looks alot like tucson back home.
Last edited by 52zuluRC on Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
52zuluRC

Re: hey from afghanistan!!

Postby Tonk on Tue May 15, 2012 7:48 am

52zuluRC wrote:hey all i know its been some time since ive logged into TAC.. most of you know me as RC, sorry my job has taken me around the world as a commo tech in the army. so ill make my intro s hort.

I was around when TAC was run by the old set of players. that was 2004-05 i saw a lot of people come and go and i still have most of my aegs way back when aka armory. but life changes you know jobs and things moveing and working, but ive been in the active army for two years now on my first deployment yes im part of 3/1 AD STB c.co currently in logar afghanistan. yea the landscape looks alot like tucson back home.

Stay safe brother.
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby Smoothcat on Wed May 16, 2012 4:04 am

Good to hear from you RC. It's been a while for me too. Good to hear you are doing good. A friend of mine is an AF JTAC stationed in Salerno. Stay safe and well :)
-Nate-
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby 52zuluRC on Fri May 25, 2012 7:22 am

nate& tonk its great to hear from you and most of the TAC crew! almost home!!!!

I still have my array of aegs to work with they just mulitply lol currently hold 18 AEGs 2 ggbs ... support weapons are my specialty or anything HK related. feel free to ask me questions. tho i know the new guys have tweaked with their support weapons so please get me up to speed ;)

working on an FN MK48 MOD0 MMG, ive carried one loyaly for most of my deployment something about a 7.62 saw works for me. ill post video when i return stateside...

hooah RC...
52zuluRC

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon May 28, 2012 12:07 am

Safe travels RC
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to Introductions