New guy in town

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New guy in town

Postby tomlap on Mon May 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey all,

My name's Thomas. I'm looking for a good group to go airsofting with. I'm somewhat new to airsoft. I'd love to learn the ins and outs of the game, so I hope ya'll don't mind me asking dumb questions here and there haha.

A little about me- I'm an EMT working at the Pima County Jail. If you want to hear some cool stories, hit me up. I have some good ones. I'm also in the Marine Reserves. 3 years in with 3 years left. I'm looking at getting deployed in October to Afgan... but all of you who were in the military on here know things change in a heartbeat haha.

That's about it really. OhShoot and I are looking to do some 2 man teamwork at some of these Ops. Hopefully we can see all of you out there.
"The Marines have landed, and the situation is well in hand". ~ Richard Harding Davis
tomlap
Recruit

Re: New guy in town

Postby Tonk on Mon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

tomlap wrote:Hey all,

My name's Thomas. I'm looking for a good group to go airsofting with. I'm somewhat new to airsoft. I'd love to learn the ins and outs of the game, so I hope ya'll don't mind me asking dumb questions here and there haha.

A little about me- I'm an EMT working at the Pima County Jail. If you want to hear some cool stories, hit me up. I have some good ones. I'm also in the Marine Reserves. 3 years in with 3 years left. I'm looking at getting deployed in October to Afgan... but all of you who were in the military on here know things change in a heartbeat haha.

That's about it really. OhShoot and I are looking to do some 2 man teamwork at some of these Ops. Hopefully we can see all of you out there.

Welcome, Glad to have you. Feel free to ask away.
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Welcome to TAC! We have small pickup games almost every weekend. Take a look at our calendar for dates of games, and look at the AO Info section for directions to the AOs.

If you have any questions post away, and I hope to see you on the field soon! I will hit you up for some of those stories :D .
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue May 22, 2012 10:20 am

Welcome!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby tomlap on Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome gents. I can tell already this is going to be a good group.
"The Marines have landed, and the situation is well in hand". ~ Richard Harding Davis
tomlap
Recruit

Postby 52zuluRC on Fri May 25, 2012 7:16 am

sweet another battle to work with! btw afghanistan sucks. im stuck in logar.. watch your six& stay low ... TAC is a great host of milsim games and of players.

welcome and have fun.. i hope to work with you when i return... if you have AEG questions just ask. i know all of us are willing to add in .02 cents.. if you need to borrow from a vast collection or get a feel for something you would like to field contact any member hopeing they wont mind letting you test one out.. i dont mind since i have over 18 AEGs in storage.

good luck
52zuluRC

Postby tomlap on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 am

52zuluRC wrote:sweet another battle to work with!

Haha I haven't heard "battle" used in that context in quite a while. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.
tomlap
Recruit

Return to Introductions