New to Airsoft in Tucson, Arizona

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

New to Airsoft in Tucson, Arizona

Postby Farostalay on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:02 am

Hey, My name is Matthew but you can call me Faros or Farostalay, my nickname. I am 23 I purchased my first airsoft rifle before I moved from Oregon but didn't start playing until just recently. I've only played at the Disruptive Paintball field so far and have gotten tired of the players who all group up together and are noisy: giving away our position, providing a huge target and so on and so forth. I really want to start playing more milsim type games. My current weapons load out is a Colt licensed M4A1 Carbine, H&K P30, Mossberg 500 Shotgun, and another non-named spring pistol. I don't really have any desert fatigues and have based my outfit for more night ops. You guys all seem like the kind of people I want to play with. I am also really looking to join a team so any hints are greatly appreciated. http://i.imgur.com/4mpPb.jpg?1 <--link to my outfit because the [img] thing isn't working right now for me.
Current Arsenal: Mossberg 500 Shotgun, Colt M4A1 Carbine, H&K P30, and a .45 replica (no name on it)
Farostalay
Recruit

Re: New to Airsoft in Tucson, Arizona

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 am

Welcome. Hope to see you out soon. Commercial play and what we do are fairly different. If your looking for more field craft and less run and gun this is the place for you.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Farostalay on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 am

Yeah Not a huge fan of the COD style play I see. LOL. I'm more into the tactical side of things, Hand signals, teams that know how to split up, good communication between you and your partner. I want to get a two-way radio but no idea where to get the headsets for them.
Current Arsenal: Mossberg 500 Shotgun, Colt M4A1 Carbine, H&K P30, and a .45 replica (no name on it)
Farostalay
Recruit

Postby BIO on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 am

Welcome Faro,
Hope you enjoy TAC's game style.See you on the field soon :)
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby BIO on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

As for a radio,Id say wait after you play a bit and see what others are using,then go from there.That way you can ask ?'s and decide what works best for you.
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby ultimentra on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hey Faros welcome to the forums! You sound like your pretty squared away, so I hope to see you saturday! :mrgreen:
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Farostalay on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

I will definitely be at the Saturday game....if I wake up in time XD
Farostalay
Recruit

Return to Introductions