Nomad Airsofter

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Nomad Airsofter

Postby Khyron on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey guys I'm an airsofter on the road from Kentucky. I'm currently in the middle of a cross country road trip in a small camper van and plan to stay in Arizona probably for the winter. Brought all my airsoft gear with me and am looking forward to checking out the scene here in the southwest. The airsoft scene in KY, sad to say, is pretty small.

Anyway a little background. Got out of the Army early last year. Was a tanker for 2 years in the Kentucky National Guard and then reclassed to Commo when I signed up for a 6 year enlistment active duty. Unfortunately the skills I picked up in the Army, other then possibly my radio skills (and hurry up and wait skills), don't transfer well to airsoft so don't look to me to be a fount of information on small unit tactics :lol: .

Had moved back to my hometown in Lexington, KY and worked there for about a year. I started playing pretty regularly with ops set up by both Kentucky Airsoft and Airsoft Ohio. Well I recently decided I had had it with Kentucky so sold much of what I owned, bought a van I turned into a camper, and hit the road last month. Haven't played any airsoft since I left town so am eager to get some trigger time.

I see there is a OP planned for this Saturday? I guess if the world doesn't end tomorrow I'd be up for that. Read all your rules and printed out a copy of the liability waiver. I've got green and tan uniforms so I'm ready for whatever an OP might call for.
Khyron
Recruit

Re: Nomad Airsofter

Postby Gills on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome to the TAC forum and community. Hope to see you out when I can.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Re: Nomad Airsofter

Postby ultimentra on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Welcome! As long as you can get to the AO, (which there are directions in the AO information section) you are welcome to come this saturday! Hope to see you soon! :)
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to Introductions