MikeJoseph, Man

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

MikeJoseph, Man

Postby mikejosephman on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there, anybody and everybody who can read. My name is Mike and I play airsoft from time to time. If you talk to my wife, then all I do is collect the guns and gear, just to trade or sell for other guns and gear, and buy more guns and gear with the money. I do enjoy changing it up quite often.

As of writing this I currently have an Echo1 ASR camoed green with a nice AIM 3-9x40 MilDot scope, which is my main long range weapon. If wanting to assault I now have a G&G Combat Machine M4, with one pmag and several hi-caps, hoping to get more mid caps. Along with that I also carry an HFC Glock 17, which will be metal slide and barrel very soon, as well as a KJW Glock 23, which is already full metal. If playing in my black outfit instead of the OD Green, then I have Dual Echo1 P-90's. Yep, that's right. Also in that setup I picked up another UMP, mainly because the pouches for the 45 fit the P-90's. No need for switching carrying apparatus.

Something unique that will be arriving this coming Tuesday is a custom built MC51. Built from a TM G3SAS lower, a TM PSG-1 upper, and a TM MP5 front end. The guy I purchased it from is also sending me the full SAS upper, so I can swap between a full stock G3 and a shorty with collapsible stock. Very excited about this one, since I can switch between the receivers, and then down the road finish it out into a full PSG-1. :) Also waiting on another UMP, the G&G one, much better than the one I currently have, even though the full trades are good the body is somewhat lacking in durability. I sold my DE M89, which was one solid little gun, and have been kicking myself since! ALSO, waiting on an Echo1 MP5 which should be arriving Monday, which is an exchange for an M16 I just kind of got tired of.

Anyways, to make a long story even longer, I've been airsofting and collecting for about a year now. Like to take my kids out every now and then, or just tweak around with things and make money selling here and there.

Anyone on the East side of Tucson hit me up for a desert game if you need an extra guy.
mikejosephman
Recruit

Re: MikeJoseph, Man

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forums mike, hope to see you soon.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby ephesus on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 am

Hi there Mike, I'm also new here. I'm hoping to meet some friends and possibly play some milsim tactical games.
ephesus
Recruit

Postby Tonk on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 am

ephesus wrote:Hi there Mike, I'm also new here. I'm hoping to meet some friends and possibly play some milsim tactical games.

You sir are in the correct place
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Return to Introductions