Noob

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Noob

Postby BigDog on Wed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Just getting on here to introduce myself; yes I'm a noob to TacSim/MilSim but not in team operations. I want to get involved with some events and people who understand team formations, tactics and strategy.
Anyway, just checking in and looking around. Hope to meet everyone and get to have some fun. :mrgreen:
BigDog
Recruit

Re: Noob

Postby Tonk on Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

BigDog wrote:Just getting on here to introduce myself; yes I'm a noob to TacSim/MilSim but not in team operations. I want to get involved with some events and people who understand team formations, tactics and strategy.
Anyway, just checking in and looking around. Hope to meet everyone and get to have some fun. :mrgreen:

Welcome to TAC. Lots of good folks here.
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby BigDog on Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks Tonk, I replied to your email as well. I look forward to getting together with some of the crew and getting my feet wet. :D
BigDog
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 am

Welcome! Glad to see a new face. Pardon the quiet around here, many of us have lots going on with Graduation and work. It'll liven up here real soon.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby BigDog on Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 am

Thanks, I understand. I have one more final to complete and this semester is done! :roll:
Honey Badger says to come on out as you guys always need targets to shoot at. :shock:
So I'm going to try and switch shifts one of these days so I can do a Saturday morning with some of y'all and get bb welts all over me. :cry:
BigDog
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I have had similar issues with work over the years and had to pick and choose the days I switched around to get out and play. We can help you out in you decision making process.

Actual Operations (big scenario games) are the best time. There is one in Sierra Vista next weekend. This is our first time out with this organizer but we are going in force to give them hell.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Return to Introductions