Checking in

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Checking in

Postby Petro on Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 am

Hello everyone,

I got stationed at Fort Huachuca about a year ago and I am hoping to get back into playing airsoft. I have been playing off and on (with military deployments in between) since 2004. I have played mostly in Tennessee at the Badkarma field and played a little bit in northern Minnesota.
Petro
Recruit

Re: Checking in

Postby Tonk on Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Petro wrote:Hello everyone,

I got stationed at Fort Huachuca about a year ago and I am hoping to get back into playing airsoft. I have been playing off and on (with military deployments in between) since 2004. I have played mostly in Tennessee at the Badkarma field and played a little bit in northern Minnesota.

Welcome to a wonderful community. You should PM Ghoul, he is also at Chuca. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby Petro on Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

That was wierd. For whatever reason the board deleted my original reply and erased my inbox completely. Anyways, thank you for the welcome. I have been in contact with Ghoul. Look forward to getting out and playing soon.
Petro
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Wow, that is weird. Perhaps our hosting detected a SQL issue and rolled back? I know I did not roll anything back or moderate anything on this topic.

Anyhow, welcome!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Petro on Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 pm

No worries. Fortunately nothing of great importance was lost. Thanks for the welcome!
Petro
Recruit

Return to Introductions