Does Tucson need a new airsoft/ paintball playing field?

New to the board? Please introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Does Tucson need a new airsoft/ paintball playing field?

Postby Hawk Eye on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:03 am

My alias is Hawk Eye and I am a real estate investor. I would like to hear from fans of the sport, both serious and leisure players, teams experienced and not, young and old. Does this city need or want new airsoft arena. My plan is to put Tucson on the map for Airsoft and paintball. First though, I need the support of the community and the wealth of experience you guys can offer to grow my concept. I plan to have a 10 acre field with an open area leading to a number of hard structures. What would be most attractive to players? What do you want from you're local airsoft? What is missing? Where would be a good place for a huge playing area? How many airsofters or paintballers are out there? Anything you can think of? I am new to airsoft, but one thing I know is that when people are into this sport their dedication is powerful. I look forward to each and every reply! Thank you.
Love Honor, Respect Loyalty
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Please check out my introduction.

Postby Hawk Eye on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:06 am

MOD EDIT: Merged from Guns and Gear into this post. Please refrain from spamming the boards. Its not that no one sees your post its just a slow time of year.
Please give a moment of your time. My topic is posted on the Introduction section and titled, Does Tucson need a new airsoft arena. Thank you.
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Re: Does Tucson need a new airsoft/ paintball playing field?

Postby Firemann on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 am

I heard Disruptive is building something like a 44 acre playing field for both paintball and airsoft. Honestly, I just want a place to play that has both open field and CQB with two story buildings. That would be wonderful.
Firemann
Recruit

Postby Slim on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Save Old Tucson and Florence AZ, there isn't anywhere in AZ that fits that... closest is Sasco. A new large area with all types of field would be good.
Slim
Sergeant

Postby MusicMan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 pm

>Save Old Tucson and Florence AZ, there isn't anywhere other than in upper AZ that fits that... closest is Sasco. A new large area with all types of field would be good.

Fixed for you.
Echo1 AKM 47 // Cyma RPK 74 // Cyma Glock 18c // KWA Glock 19
MusicMan
Sergeant

Postby Hawk Eye on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

How far from the center of Tucson would you travel on a regular basis. I am looking at about half hour out and would like to provide a bus service for advanced scenarios ie. Entrants being attacked upon entry into the area, then having to make their way to the structures to plant 'bombs', rescue hostages, or hold the area would this be appealing. I also want overnight weekends with a nearby camp. My scheme engages approx 5 2 story hard structures which would involve crossing a large battle field overseen by a 10 ft walkway boarder for moderators to ensure fair games. This project is not cheap so feedback is essential for growth. Thanks for your feedback so far!!
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Postby Hawk Eye on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Firemann wrote:I heard Disruptive is building something like a 44 acre playing field for both paintball and airsoft. Honestly, I just want a place to play that has both open field and CQB with two story buildings. That would be wonderful.

What is your general location? Do you frequently airsoft or would you more often if locale was right? What is affordable for a 'great' experience? Thanks
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Postby Hawk Eye on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:56 pm

MusicMan wrote:>Save Old Tucson and Florence AZ, there isn't anywhere other than in upper AZ that fits that... closest is Sasco. A new large area with all types of field would be good.

Fixed for you.

Appreciated! How far and often do you travel? What is affordable for top line gaming?
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Postby Hawk Eye on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Firemann wrote:I heard Disruptive is building something like a 44 acre playing field for both paintball and airsoft. Honestly, I just want a place to play that has both open field and CQB with two story buildings. That would be wonderful.

What is your general location, how far do you travel how often and what would you pay?
Hawk Eye
Recruit

Postby Firemann on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Honestly, I have not been out to any fields in Tucson due to my new job but I might head to Toxic this sunday. I am NW Tucson but if the field is nice and well maintained and ran then I am willing to drive anywhere and pay what is neccessary.
Firemann
Recruit

Next

Return to Introductions