BlackSheep Milsim - Camp Navajo

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Attention:

This forum is for posting of event details, updates, and accepted or rejected RSVPs. Acceptable posts include those posting new events or details as well as players requesting a clarification on an event item or stating they are available or unavailable for the event. Please keep off topic discussion or extraneous discussion to a minimum or in a separate post. Additionally, players are discouraged for posting a laundry list of reasons they can/cannot attend or might attend and event.

All events posted in this section must meet or exceed TAC Safety rules, including age limitations and safety precautions and are considered TAC events unless originating from another site or organization. If your wishing to cross post an event from another site or organization please make sure that your rules meet or exceed TACs, if they do not your post will be removed. Your cross post should contain a link back to your own site and the following statement in your post:

This is not a TAC event. The TAC organization allows this information to be made available on its web site to enhance public knowledge and promote a better understanding of local airsoft events. The TAC organization attempts to provide accurate, complete, and timely information on any given event posted on this site but cannot guarantee the information about this event as it is hosted by another group. TAC assumes no risk or liability in the content of this event nor endorses or opposes its orchestration. Attendance is at will and at the attendees own risk.

If you are thinking of hosting an event, using the TAC forum as your starting point and do not understand what the TAC rules and code of conduct are please find them here:

TAC RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT:
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/ ... &Itemid=31

BlackSheep Milsim - Camp Navajo

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu May 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Are you interested in an immersion airsoft milsim?

http://www.blacksheepmilsim.com/index.p ... ent&itid=5

Let us know if you are, here. We will be building squad(s)(platoon?).

For anyone that wants to go, here is alist you need to do, each bullet will be discussed further down:

You must be 18 years old by 10-10-15.
You must save $125 for registation.
You must save about $50 for food.
You must save about $50 for fuel.
You must collect the required gear.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: BlackSheep Milsim - Camp Navajo

Postby ComradeLeninade on Thu May 07, 2015 6:34 pm

I am planning on going. I'm part of a team but the leader doesn't know how many, or even if any, of the other members will be going at this time.
ComradeLeninade
Recruit

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu May 07, 2015 6:44 pm

ComradeLeninade wrote:I am planning on going. I'm part of a team but the leader doesn't know how many, or even if any, of the other members will be going at this time.

And that is fine. What team are you a member of? Is your team captain on TAC, or can you get him/her on here to help me coordinate?

We are in process of re vamping TAC altogether. After LC, we will be spending more time with the forums and promoting our hobby. This includes a new look at our rule set, membership, and leadership elections.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby ComradeLeninade on Thu May 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Cody Murphy's team, the Desert Cobras/Reapers. I don't know if he's on the forum but he does follow the Facebook page.
ComradeLeninade
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:22 am

To those I've contacted about going to BlackSheep this October: Can you reach out to me here, in PM, or via Text message and let me know what your interest level is in redirecting our attendance to Operation Devil Dog? I have yet to receive an answer to any of the question posed to BlackSheep leadership and am seriously considering moving to the DD event but time is running short.

Operation Devil Dog
When: October 16th, 17th, and 18th
Where: Camp Pendleton CA (K2 Combat Town MOUT Course)
Who: US SOCOM in MultiCam vs Freedom Fighters in Civilian or PMC
Cost: $140

For photographs of the MOUT course or more information please visit:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1645038612403845/

I'll be setting up a separate information thread on the Desert Hawks forum here: (post is in public forum and anyone is welcome to gather information or participate)
http://deserthawks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1674
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to October