5.01.2010 TAC Meeting Notes

Important Announcements from leadership

Moderator: Moderators

5.01.2010 TAC Meeting Notes

Postby quadro on Sat May 01, 2010 12:50 pm

[Welcome]

Unfinished Business
Site clean-up and improvement days: pm Kiley for verbage on leaving site clean up to the host of the game. General public will be notified of site clean up policies.
PR ideas (Charity events [XO & CO], stickers and adopt-a-highway): On hold for now. Will check with the state about adopt-a-highway sign. For a day to invite media out we need to obtain a section of private land to host on.

New Business:
Rules on Bioval bb's: Left as up to the discretion of the game host weather they are permitted or not.
Current rule infractions and disciplinary actions(id checks and chrono): Random chrono and i.d. checks will be put in place. pm Kiley about making a public announcement.
TAC membership dues: I will be going through getting a current list of all paid and non-paid members this week and sending it to TAC Admin to change forum privelages.
TAC board elections planning: Scheduled for June 26, 2010 however I have just found that the Desert Hawks will be hosting a large game on that day so expect the board elections to get rescheduled for earlier/later.
Forum Clean Up and Rules: Will be making a puclic announcement about proper posting and stricter moderating.

[Open Floor]
Create a thread on how to post images and create links.

[Meeting Close]
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Return to Announcements