2010/2011 TAC Board Of Directors

Important Announcements from leadership

Moderator: Moderators

2010/2011 TAC Board Of Directors

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 am

Although I did make sure to announce the results of the election in the event thread I wanted to get this post up for the sake of clear and consistent communication based on how we have done previous announcements. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a pm.

I wanted to take a short moment on behalf of myself and the rest of the out going board, thank you outgoing board! It was a great year!

New board, its your job to do keep getting it done, best of luck to us all!

MEMBERS: Please note, that effective immediately the old board no longer has the power to assist you in any organization related activities beyond your own. Those who did not get elected again this year are simply members now. If you have an organization tip, complaint, or observance, please take it to one of the new board members as they are empowered to help you. Likewise, all complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct and cheating should now go to the new board.

2010/2011 Board Members:
President: Kileyhaz
Vice President: Buffalo
Secretary: TBD*
Treasurer: Bio
Sergeant at Arms: Striker
CO: Azsworst
XO: Quadro

Congratulations and best of luck to you in the coming year!~

*(per the bylaws the board will find someone and vote to have this position filled outside of the election date. If your a TAC member who is 18+ and wish to be considered for the job please post in the members only section if your interested and why your a good choice for the job. Until such time the board will designate one of its own members to temporarily cover the responsibilities until a permanent person is seated.)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to Announcements