2011 Membership Dues

Important Announcements from leadership

Moderator: Moderators

2011 Membership Dues

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:48 am

Thank you to the two members who reminded me to get this posted early in the year!

Membership dues for 2011 are due this month. The total amount is $12 for the 2011 year or you can pay $40 for a lifetime membership. Dues are prorated based on month so if you decide to do it next month its $11, $10 in March etc. Members who choose not to renew will lose their member forum name colors and access to the members forum and perks at the end of January when I do some site maintenance.

Dues can be paid to Bio (Treasurer) since we have not found anyone to fill the secretary spot as of yet. If you cannot find him, then myself (president), or Buffalo (vice president) are happy to get them into the account for you.

The best venue to get this done is at the meeting this week, you can find the info here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2565&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Please note that new members who wish to enroll may do so at that time as well. The membership paperwork is here:
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/ ... &Itemid=31

Last thing, this applies to non members and those who do not wish to renew. You are not required to be a paid and papered TAC member to participate with the club at this time. The dues buy you some members only access to the website, some financial perks with some retailers, and a voice in the meetings. Additionally, we like to do a members only event or two every year as a thank you to those who support the club at an organizational and financial level as well. While I don't think last years board had one the previous 2 years did and we plan on doing at least one this year.

If you have any questions please take a moment to read through the FAQ here:
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/ ... &Itemid=31

If your question remains afterwards you are most welcome to drop me, or any other board member a PM. Thank you for your time.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to Announcements