9/19/09 Sasco Scenario

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 9/19/09 Sasco Scenario

Postby AxisOfOil on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Well played out... and, instead of sticking directly to the rules, things were changing constantly, keeping everything fair, with back-and-forth action the whole time thanks to the quick thinking of the Admins.

Mile High enjoyed our time at the game very much, even though 90% of our primaries went down during the day. lol.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby PhaedrusZen on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Glad everyone could make it out. (What happened to 49th & TF141?? :shock: ) I had fun getting it together & everywhere I went I seemed to be in the middle of a firefight, so I could tell the action was hot almost the whole time.
We'll work on improving the directions for the back route to Sasco :oops:, I'd love to get more feedback (I've had some great advice already). Feel free to drop me a PM and let me know what you liked and what could be improved upon.

AFSR (Tan/White) put up an awesome showing for the first half of the scenario! Luckily ERU was able to hold their Comm Site and "call in an airstrike" to turn the tide. Good job both teams, and I saw some great self control and sportsmanship, especially at the last scenario, when everyone was getting tired. I hope to put another one of these together in the future! (Thanks Striker for helping me admin.)

The pics I got are now up here. Enjoy...
sky soldier wrote:...Oh wait, nevermind his lips are painted orange, they must not be real cuss words.
PhaedrusZen
Executive Advisor

Postby sky soldier on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 pm

PhaedrusZen wrote:Glad everyone could make it out. (What happened to 49th & TF141?? :shock: )

Sorry guys. We would really rather have not missed it.

Sounds like it was a blast.

S.S.
sky soldier
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 am

PhaedrusZen wrote:(Thanks Striker for helping me admin.)

No problem Zen. Anytime you need a hand, Ill be more than glad to help. THe one thing I wished I saw out there was more communication on the green side, namely radios.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby AxisOfOil on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 am

Striker wrote:THe one thing I wished I saw out there was more communication on the green side, namely radios.

Yeah... I wish more of the green side had radios also. But... that's just not how it worked out it seems.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby BIO on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am

I had a blast,Great job Zen.It was good to see Mile High again.Cant wait till we get to go to one of your games.
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby azsworst on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

Thanks Zen, I had a kickass time. Big shout out to the mile high guys, always fun when a team with sportsmanship comes down to lil ol tucson.
TAC 2009 Shooters Competition: I came, I saw.....I conqured
I am like the old puma, I will sit and wait a long ass time for you to RUN by then jump you from behind and bam your my diner.........
azsworst
Executive Advisor

Postby AxisOfOil on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 am

We are working on getting a game set up...
But, as with all of our activities... we have to follow the bylaws of our organization, and it requires a certain amount of Bureaucracy and such to get everything moving.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby clayton on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm

good goin till my battery blew.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:10 am

Had a great time, event was run smooth content was objective based enough for my taste and the sportsmanship was good. Only complaint was some rules confusion in game 2 but that was cleared up quickly and cleanly and even with an apology from admin. I wanted to give everyone props for a great day.

Also, it was nice seeing mile high again and I look forward to maybe visiting them in the future.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts