TAC Vice President

Re: 9/19/09 Sasco Scenario

Postby buddha23861 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm

buddhas there
buddha23861
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

looks like alot of people on the roster. i feel this is going to be a fun game 8-)
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby Entreri on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey,
New to site/sport, just wondering were the event will take place (is SASCO a place lol?). If its to be found elsewhere on boards, my apologies. Looks like good fun, hope i will be able to attend.
Thanks.
Entreri
Recruit

Postby yellow_fever on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:23 am

SASCO is one of several AOs around Tucson. The link there is for directions.

Also, I'm in, possibly plus 8, give or take a few. Probably most of us in green, should it matter.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby AxisOfOil on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Team MileHigh will be there (Myself plus 10-20, i'll get a more solid number within the next couple days)
mostly multicam, with a couple tan-pmc and some random green/acu etc.

Also... I may have skipped over it, but what time will we be starting?

Also... If driving from the North... would taking Picacho Blvd to S LaOsa instead of Sasco road the whole way allow us to get there in regular cars?
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby quadro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 pm

It looks like this game is pulling in a lot of new people. With that I would like to make sure everyone has read/reviewed the TAC rules and regulations page recently as there have been some minor changes after the meeting last week.
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=31

AxisOfOil wrote:Team MileHigh will be there (Myself plus 10-20, i'll get a more solid number within the next couple days)
mostly multicam, with a couple tan-pmc and some random green/acu etc.

Also... I may have skipped over it, but what time will we be starting?

Also... If driving from the North... would taking Picacho Blvd to S LaOsa instead of Sasco road the whole way allow us to get there in regular cars?

It's great to see another team in the area! Can't wait to meet you all. The game time has not been set yet, but expect it to be posted sometime soon as the game approaches. Regular cars can be tough to get out there as you will have to cross the river at one point or another. Maybe someone else knows of a way without crossing the river though.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby Savage on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I think I remember Kiley sticking a detour idea up somewhere, that takes an extra half hour to get around that crossing. I'll go forum crawling and find a link
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby PhaedrusZen on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Game Details page updated. I'm hoping this lives up to the hype! :shock: Guns up and ready to play by 6am. I'm giving a half hour for briefing and for teams to coordinate amongst themselves. We will be beginning at 6:30 SHARP!!

I also opened the game page up for team requests to facilitate a start time. As a guideline AFSR will be TAN and ERU will be GREEN. Keep in mind that the teams will be ultimately designated by armband on game day, so don't let your kit keep you from playing with your friends. Please edit your original posts or PM me with any team requests.

Questions highly encouraged ahead of time. :D
sky soldier wrote:...Oh wait, nevermind his lips are painted orange, they must not be real cuss words.
PhaedrusZen
Executive Advisor

Postby quadro on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Savage wrote:I think I remember Kiley sticking a detour idea up somewhere, that takes an extra half hour to get around that crossing. I'll go forum crawling and find a link

He did but you still have to cross the river, just further North is all. It is a bit shallower but still a water crossing.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts