I'll be there.
"It's better to be the Worst of the Best than the Best of the Worst"
lykwidtepp
Recruit

Re: 3/27/10 49th Commandos pickups @SASCO

Postby cpt_wonton2 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

be there mang, lol u know how i roll ahahah
49th Commandos
And may the skulls of my enemies fall to my feet as my trophies...
cpt_wonton2
Private 1st Class

Postby AlexDean on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 pm

sorry to bring this up again, i didn't want to start another thread and get yelled at for it but, I also agree with Kiley whens says the honor system will be flawed if there is a reward. So its kinda a tie between people actually playing out the game type like its meant to be for a reward or risk having cheaters. but then again, it all depends on the people who are playing. so, maybe, just a suggestion, someone like kiley (or anyone else) who has administrative powers on TAC bring up a vote for all players on the site be divided into two groups. 1 being reliable players and 2 non or unknown reliable players. then sticky the results OR save for TAC administrative files for future hosts to decide if they will or will not have an objective game based on who is attending.

just my two cents. Cheers
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:24 am

AlexDean wrote:sorry to bring this up again, i didn't want to start another thread and get yelled at for it but, I also agree with Kiley whens says the honor system will be flawed if there is a reward. So its kinda a tie between people actually playing out the game type like its meant to be for a reward or risk having cheaters. but then again, it all depends on the people who are playing. so, maybe, just a suggestion, someone like kiley (or anyone else) who has administrative powers on TAC bring up a vote for all players on the site be divided into two groups. 1 being reliable players and 2 non or unknown reliable players. then sticky the results OR save for TAC administrative files for future hosts to decide if they will or will not have an objective game based on who is attending.

just my two cents. Cheers

Probably best to leave it up to the individuals, captains, or admins on how they want to handle their own event then let the players vote with their feet. Basically if rewards increase the rate of unsportsmanlike behavior you will see alot of players stop going and alot of authority figures start being real jerks or not showing up anymore. Eventually the event series will be left only the unsportsmanlike players in it while others go to other events. Same thing for the opposite of the argument.

Your probably fine starting a thread or poll about it in the general discussion just to get feedback and continue this conversation outside 49ths event planning, just make sure to include a link to this thread and a summary of both sides of the argument so those not following the 49th game know what is being discussed.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby steveng on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm

hey im new to airsoft completely. where can i start? im looking for anyone and anywhere to play regularly as long as theres a good turnout
steveng
Recruit

Postby NHtucsonaz on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

steveng wrote:hey im new to airsoft completely. where can i start? im looking for anyone and anywhere to play regularly as long as theres a good turnout

At DP :o ooooh lol naw if you got a gun and are of age then come out to sasco, read the rules on the TAC home page 1st though and make sure you understand them and are going to fallow them or you might as well play at DP :D
NHtucsonaz
Sergeant

Postby taskforce520 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:19 pm

5 for sure from TF520. Possibly more.
taskforce520
Recruit

Postby AlexDean on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:28 pm

fu** so many people going to this. i wish i had my STAG 15

:oops:
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts