Moderator: Moderators

Re: OPEN PICK UP GAMES 13 DECEMBER SASCO

Postby viperjet on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:06 pm

How did it all go, guys?
viperjet
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Awesome times in the CQB bunkers. That was really cool. We need to do this again sometime.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Nekoclasm on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh yeah, definently had a blast. Hopefully next time there won't be that wicked wind blowing during the field op!
Nice to meet those who came! :D
Give a man a match, and he will be warm for awhile. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

There once was a man from Nantucket. . .

Schanagins!

"I outta break a broomhandle off in you ass." -Duke Nukem
Nekoclasm
Recruit

Postby ultimentra on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Yea good thing majority of the games where inside that bunker or else the wind would have seriously screwed all of us over. I have to hand it to the US military guy with the CA SCAR, (he doesn't have a TAC name) he got me twice in a row that last game and I hated it. I didn't know where to go when he showed up again. Good sportsmanship was shown by both teams and I didn't have a single problem with people not calling hits.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby clayton on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:24 am

once again i was stuck at dp and my gb was destroyed
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 am

Yes I had a Great time. The Hostage snatch was a blast, it was down to man on man.Everyone was at the top of their Game. A Big HoraH to Our USMC Friend Corp J. Damewood. He commented that "everyone had Great skills"..and that says a lot coming from a Man with two Tours in the sandbox under his belt.
Thanks to Mrs Icon whos AEG went bad from the outset, and played roving Medic to both sides.

See you next month for the next round.....
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby ultimentra on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 am

Yea at the last hostage snatch game where green team went into the building and tan/multicam defended all of green team died except for t3hl33tn00b. He proceeded to take out both your team mates and get to the hostage, he told me that when he got to her that his goggles fogged up and he was about to wipe em when came back and got him :) . That was pretty cool. I gives props to Glenn. :mrgreen:
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:26 am

Yea Glenn was The last man standing.. We had blocked off all but one opening to where we had the hostage...I knew if all my team was dead then the "Lone Gunman" would have to come looking for her. I fell back and waited...I saw glenn coming and I was sure he saw me as he looked right at me..but he looked away.... BOOMBABY! got him.

On another game I was getting sniped..couldnt figure out where he was..when the medic was respawning me I happened to catch a glimps of him...hidden in plain sight. I didnt let on that I saw him. Damewood was already on his trail...when i snuck under him...FRAG OUT!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Nekoclasm wrote:Oh yeah, definently had a blast. Hopefully next time there won't be that wicked wind blowing during the field op!
Nice to meet those who came! :D

yea, we've met before, but still a sick game, and nice to see everyone who made it out!
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:Yea Glenn was The last man standing.. We had blocked off all but one opening to where we had the hostage...I knew if all my team was dead then the "Lone Gunman" would have to come looking for her. I fell back and waited...I saw glenn coming and I was sure he saw me as he looked right at me..but he looked away.... BOOMBABY! got him.

On another game I was getting sniped..couldnt figure out where he was..when the medic was respawning me I happened to catch a glimps of him...hidden in plain sight. I didnt let on that I saw him. Damewood was already on his trail...when i snuck under him...FRAG OUT!

LOL, yea, both of those were sweet, I never saw you, seeing as I was blind as a bat... I was expecting to have allot less trouble with my goggles, and allot more with my size, turned out Im a sneaky 6'5" and heavy bugger! lol
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts