OP: "southern border" @ sasco 'HOTEL'

Postby krash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm

ADMIN EDIT
the day has been set, nov 27

time is set: 0700 meet up,

0815 start, guns up

this will give every one time to show up LATE,

AND get set in place and drop off the teams in the spot they will begin from

1st day,DRILLS-STATIC TARGETS- KNOWN DISTACNE-SCHOOLS-PREGAME DRY RUNS-NIGHT WATCH- MIDNIGHT PATROLS............WHAT EVER WE CAN DO IN THE AREAS SOME ONE WANTS HELP WITH, LET ME (US) KNOW WHAT, EXAMPLES HAND SIGNALS, USING A RADIO, ETC...................YOU TELL US........LEARN TRAIN USE IT THE SAME EVENT.......

YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT ME SO I KNOW HOW MANY-WHO TO EXPECT. IF YOU WANT TO SIT THROUGH THIS PART. THIS IS NOT AN INVITE ONLY, JUST LET ME KNOW YOU WANT IN PLEASE!

2nd day: GAME DAY (OPEN TO PUBLIC) (TAC RULES OF COURSE) 0500- 1500- lunch on the run OR when you respawn at the HOTEL (for hot chow)

GAME DAY Overview:
A known route, day, time has been established for a push from the Mexican Special Fordes working with the Noglaes Cartel in assiting them moving north and provide sercurity for the incursion upon our Souther Border. This MSF team will also make a pick up of SMALL ARMS form a mercenary group .
BUT,
there are some that will stop at nothing to keep the incursion from taking place and from stopping any meeting to take place AS THEY WOULD THEMSELVES WANT THESE ARMS!

Terrority along the border is up for grabs with bands of bandits, drug runners Nationls US Forces and America Militias just wanting to put out their own form of justice against anyone that gets in the way................

Come ther first day, I'll bring my grill cook dogs-/???YOU bring it I'll cook???, set up at the OLD HOTEL for all pre game ops and strike planning.
THE MORE THE BETTER,

uniforms requirements: find your 3-8 player group and all come the same! that way, if you all play with each other all the time then you wont shoot each oter. IT WON'T JUST BE GREEN VS TAN, there may EX: US Border patrol, MexSF, cartel, neonazi hate group anarchists BLACK PLEASE, meceneray group groups........
SIGN UP ONLY WHEN YOU ARE FOR SURE COMING OTHER WISE DON'T SIGN UP. ask all the questions you want, you will know what you are in for before singingin up
QUESTIONS OR VOLUNTEER FOR "DUTY" - 'REFS'- INSTRUCTORS PM ME TO SET UP CLASS STRUCURES, TOPICS
az YOU SHOLD BE THE 1ST ONE TO SING UP FOR THIS
Last edited by krash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krash
Executive Advisor

Re: OP: "southern border" @ sasco 'HOTEL'

Postby Gills on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 pm

I'll be there. ill update with a 6-8 player team later.

Also, is there a date for this or is it still TBD?
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Is SASCO hotel the bunker?
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby krash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

NEGATIVE

.5 miles approx east od bunker.
about 200 yards (North), from dirt road, you drive right by it every time we go out there

date? last weekend of the month. give me time to get some stuff worked out, scout the site, get flags, ammo cans etc.....

NO no zombies, don't ask again YOU know who you are, don't make me call you out :lol:
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby krash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 pm

possible TEAM BREAK DOWN and openings,
all depends on how many 'groups' will sign up. warning There will be WALKING INVOLVED

Mex Spec Forc. :: Desert Patern, complete top and bottoms, the entire team should match. weps of choice
US Border Patrol:: GREEN BDUS SOLID if possible, woodland otherwise, M4 prefered other US weps.........

contractor #1 "RADICAL PATRIOTS" :: BALL CAP, tan / brown trousers, polo shirt, sweetshirt, overiszed vest, tac gear as require per player. weps of choice
contractor #2 "other nations covert ops group" patern tbd
anarchists: black over black-- sticks, and rocks only

drug runners: street clothes; wife beater if not too cold? whatever....
alqueda mixed in here ? sure-- fine !..

mercs: camo bottoms, t-shirt (long-short sleeve) Match you tops as a team whatever color. LIKE all blue, or all green for every one.

there might be one than more fire team in Woodland, that is fine, you'll still be apart, and together, depends on the action at the time...........
this should open up ideas????
suggestions, please, pm asap for addtional patern question or assignment!!
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby dejavu on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 am

Well, I'm in for this. Will def. check back for updates and send any bright ideas if they come to me in a dream. ;)
dejavu
Master Sergeant

Postby krash on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 am

REFS; requirmennts,
1. YOU will watch over teams to keep everyone playing in a "fair" manner and assist with the flow of action if needed.
2. during scoring or timed events if any help run some of those events,
3. MOST important of all and I am dead serious, watch and observe that all teams, at all times move in a military manner, using cover & terrain, to attemp not to be seen or heard, ie, if you see people bunched up in a gaggle, or talking in a loud manner, or standing up out in the open, not using brush for concealemnt, etc.............REFS will be allowed to shoot players , YES that's right. refs with certain flexability to keep everyone on their toes. :twisted:

PARKING GAME DAY:
WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED ALONG THE HOTEL STUCTURE--
IF YOU PARK AT THE BUNKER YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE AND WILL BE TURNED AROUND
THIS IS TO KEEP CARS FROM GETTINNG SHOT AT.
Please lock you cars at all times to keep them and your personal items safer.

Respawn rules: each team will carry their own flag, when shot you post up on your flag and "defend" it for 5 minutes then return to normal play, carry it or stage it somehwere behind your line, whatever but lose it and you will have to respawn at a neutral spot in the center of the field and lose the "points" awarded for capture of flag by enemy.
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 am

Very interesting! I think that if you can get enough people behind this type of event it could be done. A member or two from each of the TEN Team listed as active [on TAC] could assist as your Game REFs.

I can Offer Two Commandos to assist!
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby 75thRanger on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 am

Count me in.
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

Postby krash on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:36 am

4 refs at this time: game day! REFS will be embedded at times, acting as advisor, AND will wonder other times at will.
TONK
ICON
SMOOTHCAT
krash

so far no 1st sign ups.
if there is no reason for US to present a 1st day ops-drills then "we" will only plan out gameday ops-intel and briefings........

1st day sign ups closeS out. Oct1,
that will give me time enought to get supprt for the REGISTRANTS.
krash
Executive Advisor

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts